Discussion set on Islam in America

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: News Times

Three separate religious organizations -- St. John's Episcopal Church, The First Congregational Church of Washington, and The Greater Washington Coalition for Jewish Life --- are co-sponsoring an event Saturday.

Full Story
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am honoured to have been invited for giving this talk. As you know, the founding fathers have set the law straight and clear, that the followers of all religions are free to practice in this great nation.

Muslims are here to stay, and to propagate, our faith and our people. We have our vision that a day will come when we will be the saviors of Americans against the threat of ..........

See ya.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Mawar wrote:
Gentlemen and Ladies,
I am honoured to have been invited for giving this talk. As you know, the founding fathers have set the law straight and clear, that the followers of all religions are free to practice in this great nation.
Muslims are here to stay, and to propagate, our faith and our people. We have our vision that a day will come when we will be the saviors of Americans against the threat of ..........
See ya.
wow, you're such a beauty

http://internet2.trincoll.edu/facProfiles/Def...
bmz

La Jolla, CA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Mawar wrote:
Gentlemen and Ladies,
See ya.
you can't even do that in thailand except to bomb and terrrorize them. f. islam. you should be careful with what you wish for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From peyote to sex: Religious liberty fight recast Aug '14 Faith Hits the Fa... 5
Monday Night Murder Mystery: Cursed in the Act:... Jul '14 Jumper The wise 1
'Black Russian' Author To Give Free Talk At Twa... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Connecticut groups unite for first secular conf... (Oct '13) Oct '13 EdSed 1
Only parents suffer when kids go away to school (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tom 1
On Natl. Coming Out Day, Trinity Website Helps ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 snyper 6
Student: Conn. class forced to re-enact slavery (Sep '13) Sep '13 believer 1
•••

Trinity College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••