Towson dream house had starring TV role

Towson dream house had starring TV role

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 13, 2008, titled Towson dream house had starring TV role. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

When Marian Matthis first saw the center-hall colonial brick house in West Towson some four years ago, she was seduced by its charm, large rooms and yard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Neighbor

Palatine, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2008
It's a beautiful house. What the article fails to mention are the neighbors directly behind the property: The Colony Apartments. The rear of the property slopes down and looks directly onto the apartment complex.
Neighbor

Richmond, VA

#2 Jul 16, 2008
The three homes that sit together (this being one)on this street are the "Grand Dames" of West Towson! The backyards offer nice, green playing spaces....and the neigbors.....Towson is a college town! These houses give you the best of both worlds, suburban living with an urban feel! The neighbors, apartment dwellers included, make this location the location of choice!
Marian Matthis

Thurmont, MD

#3 Mar 11, 2009
I couldn't agree more with the Richmond, VA "neighbor." It's a really wonderful, historic property and the location was really convenient. It had easy access to I-695, and you could walk to downtown Towson or West Towson park. A wonderful family bought the house and put up a fence for their dogs, so that added a little more privacy for them. All I can say is I really miss it, but it was time for us to down-size. That Joppa Rd. home will always be my "dream home."
Played By A Playboy Bunny

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Mar 27, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towson University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nationwide Effort to Make College Campuses Safe... Nov '16 spytheweb 2
News The Collapse of the Freddie Gray Case Leaves an... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Bloodonhishands 8
Trying to find a friend (Aug '16) Aug '16 Uncmoose 1
Student Housing In Walking Distance To Towson U... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mr Dunne Wright 1
News Detroit Riots 1967... Baltimore Uprising 2015 (May '16) May '16 bozo 1
News As anti-Muslim rhetoric worsens, interfaith eff... (Mar '16) Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Dancing for good luck in the Lunar New Year (Feb '16) Feb '16 EMMALE 1
More from around the web