Drug Detox and Rehab May Finally Repl...

Drug Detox and Rehab May Finally Replace Methadone for Heroin Addicts

There are 140 comments on the ezineseeker.com story from Jul 12, 2008, titled Drug Detox and Rehab May Finally Replace Methadone for Heroin Addicts. In it, ezineseeker.com reports that:

Methadone treatment is finally being recognized as the abject failure that it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ezineseeker.com.

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#107 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not live in ohio. I was born there though. I know where you live thanks to you pretending to be Izzyb. And you will soon have the proof that I know that is you just be patient.I will come there if thats o.k. with you. I actually live close to you. And you have proven I am jealous of you??? When did you do that?? You followed me not the other way around. Besides I have seen the pics of you and no wonder you will not put any pics up of yourself!
I think that I have had enough of your ladies immaturity, hate and anger for a lifetime and I guess I will have to be the mature one and say I am not going to argue with you anymore (cuz you literally make me sick)so if you need to have your obsession fulfilled you can come over to visit me on wsm as you usually do. I don't mind everyone has an addiction i guess. But I will get back to you about our"visit" soon and the proof that you seem to need as well :) God bless you dear Ruby ;)
Everyone knows where I live, NH, just like my ISP states, just like the newspaper articles state. I don't hide.
I am waiting. Prove it. You live close/???? That's great, BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!!! The sooner the better.
Where have you seen my pics? There are no public ones. It's ok to be jealous, I understand.
theRgirl

Grove City, OH

#108 Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually have other stalkers....you for one, does anyone recall ENA, I actually saved her posts. You don't know what you're talking about, but that's ok.
I look much better than you, my soul is much more pure than yours, I take good care of my children...my 10 year old I don't bring to methadone clinics, better than you can ever dream.
AGAIN, where's this proof that I followed you to WSM? I' waiting.
OMG! Ruby do you think for one minute anyone believes your soul is pure after the nasty comments, insults and threats that you spew out of that hole in your face???? PULEZZZZZZ! And I do not care how much you "think" you look better than me. First of all you won't put a pic up and even if you did it would be of someone else and you saying it is you. Cuz I have seen you and you are fugly! And second like I said your opinion of me does not matter. and third what is on the outside is not what matters it is what is on the inside that counts and like I said you spew so much hate that you have proven that your insides are ugly. So keep on telling yourself that you have a pure soul, because you are only fooling yourself and no-one else. You know even the pic you have chosen for post is hate. Is flipping the middle finger pure??? I guess that shows everyone how you feel on the inside, angry, hateful and bitter. I hope for your sake you get over your mental problems soon.
theRgirl

Grove City, OH

#109 Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows where I live, NH, just like my ISP states, just like the newspaper articles state. I don't hide.
I am waiting. Prove it. You live close/???? That's great, BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!!! The sooner the better.
Where have you seen my pics? There are no public
ones. It's ok to be jealous, I understand.
No I know exactly where you live. And you are right there are no public pics of you. Don't worry about how I have seen your pics and like I said I am not jealous of an overweight fat ass.
But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. And for your info looks are deceiving, I am a third degree black belt and although it has been a while since I have used my skills, it is just like riding a bike it all comes back. You have no chance against me even if you are younger and fatter than me. Like I said I will get back to as when I will be able to meet with you, I can't wait!

“Out to ban methadone”

Since: Jun 08

High Point, NC

#110 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't exploiting my kid bitch! I was on a different forum, you are the ones that followed me because you are obsessed with antagonizing people! The fact is you guys followed me, I did not follow you!!! You are exploiting your brother then, since you talk about him!!! I guess I will have to be the adult in this situation and just go on about my life and forget about you little clones. You can keep following me, you can keep talking about me, I do not care. It is obvious you "ladies" are obsessed and have nothing better to do than come over to wsm and read my post and then come back here and respond(because of course you were banned from that site for your anger and hate)if that is what you want to do. But I would suggest you get a life!
I have never been banned from WSM. Get it straight.

Ban Methadone

“Out to ban methadone”

Since: Jun 08

High Point, NC

#111 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
We can make it in person! I'll meet you anywhere bitch!!! I would love to see you in person!
This post does not show that you feel good about yourself one bit. You are 42 years old and inviting people to fight you, that's real mature. I gave that up at the age of 25 when I got clean. Now, who needs to grow up?

Ban Methadone

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#113 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Ruby do you think for one minute anyone believes your soul is pure after the nasty comments, insults and threats that you spew out of that hole in your face???? PULEZZZZZZ! And I do not care how much you "think" you look better than me. First of all you won't put a pic up and even if you did it would be of someone else and you saying it is you. Cuz I have seen you and you are fugly! And second like I said your opinion of me does not matter. and third what is on the outside is not what matters it is what is on the inside that counts and like I said you spew so much hate that you have proven that your insides are ugly. So keep on telling yourself that you have a pure soul, because you are only fooling yourself and no-one else. You know even the pic you have chosen for post is hate. Is flipping the middle finger pure??? I guess that shows everyone how you feel on the inside, angry, hateful and bitter. I hope for your sake you get over your mental problems soon.
Bring it. Also, prove your other allegations now!

“Out to ban methadone”

Since: Jun 08

High Point, NC

#114 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I know exactly where you live. And you are right there are no public pics of you. Don't worry about how I have seen your pics and like I said I am not jealous of an overweight fat ass.
But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. And for your info looks are deceiving, I am a third degree black belt and although it has been a while since I have used my skills, it is just like riding a bike it all comes back. You have no chance against me even if you are younger and fatter than me. Like I said I will get back to as when I will be able to meet with you, I can't wait!
Oh My God, you have now taken this to a level that it has never been before. You are willing to go to jail or get hurt or killed in the name of what, may I ask? You are willing to put your children's life and welfare on the line for someone you have only met on the www. Honey, this is for real, when it get's to this level, it would be in your best interest to just not come back here. This, I am saying for your own mental well being. You have children, GROW UP.

Ban Methadone

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#115 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Ruby do you think for one minute anyone believes your soul is pure after the nasty comments, insults and threats that you spew out of that hole in your face???? PULEZZZZZZ! And I do not care how much you "think" you look better than me. First of all you won't put a pic up and even if you did it would be of someone else and you saying it is you. Cuz I have seen you and you are fugly! And second like I said your opinion of me does not matter. and third what is on the outside is not what matters it is what is on the inside that counts and like I said you spew so much hate that you have proven that your insides are ugly. So keep on telling yourself that you have a pure soul, because you are only fooling yourself and no-one else. You know even the pic you have chosen for post is hate. Is flipping the middle finger pure??? I guess that shows everyone how you feel on the inside, angry, hateful and bitter. I hope for your sake you get over your mental problems soon.
I don't care what you look like, act like...etc, I AM way out of your league. My avatar shows an addict who beat it cold turkey giving you all who have chosen one addiction for another the finger. Get over it.

All of you pro methadonians, JYS...AKA...MATsavesLives, don't like my avatar because it reminds you of truth. Very sad.
peaceful warrior

United States

#116 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I know exactly where you live. And you are right there are no public pics of you. Don't worry about how I have seen your pics and like I said I am not jealous of an overweight fat ass.
But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. And for your info looks are deceiving, I am a third degree black belt and although it has been a while since I have used my skills, it is just like riding a bike it all comes back. You have no chance against me even if you are younger and fatter than me. Like I said I will get back to as when I will be able to meet with you, I can't wait!
drama queen.take your pure soul super model kung fu ass.i thinks its really sad you lets people get in your head.wax on wax off.aand dont foget and the floor.paint the fence.then go find a row boat and fall in a lake.

“Out to ban methadone”

Since: Jun 08

High Point, NC

#117 Jul 20, 2008
peaceful warrior wrote:
<quoted text>drama queen.take your pure soul super model kung fu ass.i thinks its really sad you lets people get in your head.wax on wax off.aand dont foget and the floor.paint the fence.then go find a row boat and fall in a lake.
Watch out for the topix typo police, they are writing citations tonight. Sad when all someone has to do is get on here and look for typo's. Hope you are doing well my friend. Ban Methadone

“METHADONE=DEATHA DONE”

Since: Feb 08

Portsmouth

#118 Jul 20, 2008
peaceful warrior wrote:
<quoted text>drama queen.take your pure soul super model kung fu ass.i thinks its really sad you lets people get in your head.wax on wax off.aand dont foget and the floor.paint the fence.then go find a row boat and fall in a lake.
I second that one!!!

“METHADONE=DEATHA DONE”

Since: Feb 08

Portsmouth

#119 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl,

FYI, I have been reading over at WSM for at least 6 mos now...and I read all the other pro forums too. Big frickin deal. It CERTAINLY wasn't YOU who I intended to go there for!

Do you really think that knowing my name and my grson's name SCARES me? So, you found my myspace evidently. Another BIG DEAL. I would advise you though, that in the future you LEAVE my children and grandchildren's name out of this.

So what ~ I posted advice to you about taking your 10 yr old daughter to your methadone dosing. You posted it yourself so what is the fricking beef about? Because I SAID it? Oh that shows some REAL intelligent adult behavior.

Calling Ruby out to fight....EWWWWWW, scare us some more you over the hill ugly drug addict. You are nothing short of despicable, you are all you accuse everyone else of being. You have done it over and over here and YOU keep the sh*t going with your hatred and your vulgar speech.

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#120 Jul 20, 2008
OMFG, wtf happened to my avatar, get that mess off there!!!!!

“METHADONE=DEATHA DONE”

Since: Feb 08

Portsmouth

#121 Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
OMFG, wtf happened to my avatar, get that mess off there!!!!!
I thought only JYS, MATsavesLives was obsessed about your avatar. Hmmmm, do we have a troll amongst us again?

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#122 Jul 20, 2008
theRgirl:

I have talked to a lot of MMTer's about the cravings and weight gain and they have the same problems. They crave ice cream, pop tarts, cereal and candy bars. For 8 months I ate nothing but Lucky Charms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I kid you not! My daughters thought I was crazy. Cereal was the thing I craved the longest. I just got over that. I have just gotten back to my regular eating habits a few months ago. I have gained 60lbs not 40(that was a typo). I also retain water. I probably have 10lbs of water weight! I am going to start working out, I just hope the weight will come off. Because like you said Kelly everyone is different, just because one person can loose weight while on mmt, it does not mean I will be able to.

Since: Jun 08

Bristol, NH

#123 Jul 20, 2008
sliverone wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only JYS, MATsavesLives was obsessed about your avatar. Hmmmm, do we have a troll amongst us again?
I dunno, I just want that MESS of an avatar gone!!!!

“METHADONE=DEATHA DONE”

Since: Feb 08

Portsmouth

#124 Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
theRgirl:
I have talked to a lot of MMTer's about the cravings and weight gain and they have the same problems. They crave ice cream, pop tarts, cereal and candy bars. For 8 months I ate nothing but Lucky Charms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I kid you not! My daughters thought I was crazy. Cereal was the thing I craved the longest. I just got over that. I have just gotten back to my regular eating habits a few months ago. I have gained 60lbs not 40(that was a typo). I also retain water. I probably have 10lbs of water weight! I am going to start working out, I just hope the weight will come off. Because like you said Kelly everyone is different, just because one person can loose weight while on mmt, it does not mean I will be able to.
And she/it has the nerve to call us fat!! I haven't ever been THAT overweight even when pregnant....LMAO!!

Gawd, FAT AND FUGLY---no wonder she is so mean and full of hate.
Then again, I haven't been an overweight methadonian who also has an opiate addiction, so I guess I should sympathize with her "condition"(not).

No, wait, I have TMJ too! Let's see here ~ no gum chewing, no laying on the affected jaw, no gritting teeth, no biting fingernails, just to name a few one should NOT do with TMJ.

Do's: apply moist heat packs alternating with ice packs, take motrin, DON'T WHINE and be a fricking cry baby...learn to live with it you dumbass.

As for the opiate addiction: by all means double up on your dosage next time. Do the world a FAVOR and "go sleep with the fishes"...(Tony Soprano from The Sopranos)...
Tammy

AOL

#125 Aug 25, 2008
Dave wrote:
Why dont U get the figures on the number of "METHADONE MAINTNANCE" patients have DIED from Meth GENIUS!
I am currently on Methadone for Chronic Pain, because I didnt want to become an addict, who was addicted to percocet or any other opiate. I coudlnt have made a better choice, then to go on it. I am NOT a drug addict, have never abused drugs or Alcohol, and have NEVER taken more then my dosage. Im sure if people take more then their dosage, it can become a bad problem. I have never Withdrawn from Methadone or had any ugly side effects, with out methadone, I would live my life in complete pain, so Methadone isnt as ugly as everyone is making it out to be. With out it, I would be in a wheelchair. I know you just cant go to the dr, say you have an ache, and he would give you methadone, but after years and years of chronic pain, pain meds, I believe Methadone has saved my life, and given me a second chance. Sorry If I have offended anyone.. Tammy in Baltimore MD 40 year old mom of 3 college students.
Another methadone user

AOL

#126 Aug 25, 2008
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am currently on Methadone for Chronic Pain, because I didnt want to become an addict, who was addicted to percocet or any other opiate. I coudlnt have made a better choice, then to go on it. I am NOT a drug addict, have never abused drugs or Alcohol, and have NEVER taken more then my dosage. Im sure if people take more then their dosage, it can become a bad problem. I have never Withdrawn from Methadone or had any ugly side effects, with out methadone, I would live my life in complete pain, so Methadone isnt as ugly as everyone is making it out to be. With out it, I would be in a wheelchair. I know you just cant go to the dr, say you have an ache, and he would give you methadone, but after years and years of chronic pain, pain meds, I believe Methadone has saved my life, and given me a second chance. Sorry If I have offended anyone.. Tammy in Baltimore MD 40 year old mom of 3 college students.
Nice post Tammy!!! Glad to see you have stayed out of the wheelchair and on your feet. Methadone can be a great tool in recovery and pain relief if used appropriately. Its an UNFORGIVING drug if used inappropriately.
Terry Wright

Ringwood, Australia

#127 Aug 25, 2008
Another methadone user wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post Tammy!!! Glad to see you have stayed out of the wheelchair and on your feet. Methadone can be a great tool in recovery and pain relief if used appropriately. Its an UNFORGIVING drug if used inappropriately.
Yes, Tammy, that's great news.

QUOTE:
"Methadone can be a great tool in recovery and pain relief if used appropriately. Its an UNFORGIVING drug if used inappropriately."

What a great quote. Methadone again proving to be an effective treatment for MOST people who take it as prescribed.

NOTE: I have changed my mind about prescribing methadone for pain. After finding out that other countries who prescribe methadone for pain don't have the massive problems with methadone related deaths. It does happen in other countries but no where on the scale of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The University of Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UF discussion on Islam to address election rhet... Oct '16 Thinking 4
News Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Jun '16 cemyamsmith 381
News UF students to host African Night (Apr '15) Jun '15 lion 2
News Mom's smoking tied to oral birth defect (Jul '08) Jun '11 MyAdvocates 6
News Gays Should Understand the Religious, and Vice ... (Jul '08) May '10 LuLu Ford 452
News Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in rapes (Jul '08) Apr '10 player 18
News Cold Case: Investigators try to identify girl f... (Jul '08) Jan '10 Saddened 54
More from around the web