Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in ...

Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in rapes

There are 18 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in rapes. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Michael R. Reagan, 41, turned himself in Tuesday to police and was charged with two rape counts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

Cristy Kuncl

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Jul 16, 2008
This is disgusting. I hope that the coach gets what he deserves and the boys find peace.
Weezus Christ

Harrison, AR

#2 Jul 16, 2008
everyone should find this guy and kick him in the balls.
David

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 16, 2008
He's not bad looking, he should have just went after some legal ages guys.
Fayetteville Citizen

Moorpark, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2008
This man is such a waste of air! On 40/29 this morning, they said one of the boys tested positive for a strain of herpes. Reagan's blood was then tested after a search warrant was served and he has the same strain. How sad!
Weezus Christ

Harrison, AR

#5 Jul 18, 2008
how do you rape a guy anyway, its hard enough to rape women!

lol j/k
glo

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2008
How sad that we assume this coach is guilty. I've known him since he was a child and don't believe this for a minute....one of the finest gentlemen you'll ever meet with a nice family. Somebody better get digging for the basis for this. Don't believe everything you hear or read...ask all the young people he's coached in the past..he is well respected. Something stinks here. GLO
Tammy

Altoona, PA

#7 Jul 19, 2008
Weezus Christ wrote:
how do you rape a guy anyway, its hard enough to rape women!
lol j/k
no joke.Guys should not be in a seperate place as woman.Will go no further with this.
Tammy

Altoona, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2008
Cristy Kuncl wrote:
This is disgusting. I hope that the coach gets what he deserves and the boys find peace.
Me to.Some takes this as a joke but its not.
Weezus Christ

Harrison, AR

#9 Jul 22, 2008
rape can be funny, i find it odd the rape aspect wasnt what you were butt hurt about, it was the sexism.

women are equal to men, at birth, as we are all zero and slowly dig ourselves deeper and exercise in the areas of our life we desire for fullfillment.

however the genetic system has set up certain weaknesses and strengths by default.

i could go on all day with this.

you maam, are under educated. go back to highschool.

=)
Weezus Christ

Harrison, AR

#10 Jul 22, 2008
and on the NO JOKE front..

laughter is the best medicine.

if i chose to make light of something i am powerless to change, then what is my crime?
i said everyone should kick the guy in the balls.
but that is neither my care nor my responsability.
Fayetteville Citizen

Springdale, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2008
Regardless if the victims are male or female, they are children!!!!!!
Weezus Christ

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Jul 30, 2008
any response i could make to that comment would take far too long, and i am far too drunk.

however, i have a bad sense of humor, its my way of coping with a world with such people in it.

when i have the unfortunate opportunity of witnessing such an act and having the means to do something about it, i guarantee you i will be wearing a neckless with the perpetrators teeth on it.

i am powerless, and if i were to truly feel despair for things i can do nothing about, i wouldnt be having very much fun.

sorry, but if you want to start a neighborhood watch program id be more than happy to do my part. otherwise, i will continue to make light of what i am powerless to prevent.

the fifty feet around me are sacred ground, and nothing sick will ever happen in that space. and if we all did our part,(which i think we do) then theoretically this kind of thing wouldnt happen.

but the news floods us with sickness and profanity every day, and i think some thing feeds off all that negativity and is bringing about the end of us all.

i think humor is a form of salvation in the face of unwarranted helplessness and despair.

or at least its my coping mechanism.

im only words on a screen to any of you, and there is a much larger world around you. go do something positive and change the world!!!!
lawyerlynn

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2009
I really like how all the people who do not know the people involved at all and have no access to any of the actual facts or medical records, or tests or anything beyond an AP newswire story have already judged and condemned this man.

I guess you're innocent until proven guilty in some other United States.
patrick stewart

Springdale, AR

#14 Apr 3, 2009
lawyerlynn wrote:
I guess you're innocent until proven guilty in some other United States.
you are posting something serious on the springdale forum. i guess youre not a dumb shit in some other united states.
player

Springdale, AR

#15 May 30, 2009
I know Coach Reagan, played for him and my parents are friends of his family...no way he did this. First, he overwhelmingly passed a lie detector test at police request. The prosecutors refuse to have boys take lie detector. The police (Det. Franklin) threatened to put the boys in juvenile detention if they didnt give a statement when the boys said they didnt want to give a statement.One of boys has been in child psyche ward 4 times in last 3 years and has been diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and post traumatic stress disorder was a cutter, violent, and suicidal long before he came to live w the Reagans. Coach Reagan actually kept him from going into foster care, no one else in their family wanted him. The other boy has accused another man in MO of sexual abuse before in order to move to a different relatives house.(they have lived w 5 different relatives and accused all of them with some sort of abuse) The grandmother has stated the boys were both sexually abused by the man in MO. The Police and prosecutors have stuck their neck out on this with the media press releases. I hope there heads get chopped off. They have ruined a quality teacher and coach's career...I hope they pay for it.
huma huma

Springdale, AR

#17 Nov 30, 2009
glo wrote:
How sad that we assume this coach is guilty. I've known him since he was a child and don't believe this for a minute....one of the finest gentlemen you'll ever meet with a nice family. Somebody better get digging for the basis for this. Don't believe everything you hear or read...ask all the young people he's coached in the past..he is well respected. Something stinks here. GLO
Proved innocent!!!!!!!!!!
Javier

AOL

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Oh thats the way the Arkies do it , your convicted before you go to court and then they make it official !
player

Springdale, AR

#19 Apr 23, 2010
Fayetteville Citizen wrote:
Regardless if the victims are male or female, they are children!!!!!!
looks like coach reagan was real victim...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The College of Wooster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy banned from kindergarten because of long hair (Jul '08) Jul '15 andet1987 1,521
News Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Aug '11 yep 379
News College to spin off Ohio Light Opera (Nov '09) Jun '11 Tina 4
News Mom's smoking tied to oral birth defect (Jul '08) Jun '11 MyAdvocates 6
News Christian cowboy spreading good news (Jul '08) Jan '11 umm 5
News Cold Case: Investigators try to identify girl f... (Jul '08) Jan '10 Saddened 54
News Seven Coronation Lakalaka will not include Tata... (Jul '08) Oct '09 Da Man 100
More from around the web