Cyprus airport bus service to be introduced

Jul 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Financial Mirror

Cyprus' main international airport at Larnaca, will, as of next week, have a bus service, linking it with the main towns.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Robin Brown

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

Why have younot got the details on the site. We are trying to find out when the bus time table is.
graham arnold Malta

Melita, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

so a bus service has been announced and launched (15 July) linking Larnaca airport to all major Cypriot towns. Why are the details of this service such a secret with no information on the net? This oversite makes the service practically useless for anyone trying to plan a holiday from abroad, which is just the opposite of its intended function.
Polys Stockholm

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

More Info at:
http://www.airportshuttlebus.eu/
Georgie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

I was in Cyprus in June and there was talk of these bus services. My parents are going in September but I can't for the life of me, find info on PAPHOS AIRPORT shuttles to PAPHOS TOWN!! Surely if this is such a useful service, there would be a way to find the information. Link in post above doesn't list Paphos.
ozz

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Judged:

Georgie wrote:
I was in Cyprus in June and there was talk of these bus services. My parents are going in September but I can't for the life of me, find info on PAPHOS AIRPORT shuttles to PAPHOS TOWN!! Surely if this is such a useful service, there would be a way to find the information. Link in post above doesn't list Paphos.
Not sure if there is a service, but either way, its better to get a taxi. Its not that far to Pahos city and not that expensive.
ozz

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Georgie wrote:
try this...

http://www.shuttledirect.com/en/airport/PFO/

you can chose Larnace as well on the same site.
Sid V

Driffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

I have been visiting Paphos anually for the past 20 years. I can assure you that at the time of writing this there is not a "Bus Service" running between Paphos Airport & Paphos. Contary to what you might have read Taxis & Shuttle Buses are expensive. The best/cheapest/value for money/ way to travel is to hire a car for a week.If going for longer split the hire period to first 4 days last 3 days of holiday collect car at airport and leave car at airport when you depart. I would recommend PETSAS. You can arrange on internet/phone.
artgirl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

a fuller timetable is on my college's website at:

www.artcyprus.org

you neeed to clik on administration.
MIKE COKER

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Judged:

MAFIA TAXIS AT PAPHOS AIRPORT!!!!!!50 TO THE TOWN? IT WAS MY 1ST TIME IN CYPRUS AND THE TAXI DRIVER KNEW IT AND CONED ME. TOURISTS BE VERY BEWARE!!!! IT SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN 10 NOT 50!!!!!!!!!!
Anna

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

if anyone needs info about the airport bus service from and to all major cities in Cyprus look at page
www.pameaerodromio.eu it has info in English too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The College of Wooster Discussions

Search the The College of Wooster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Aug '11 yep 379
College to spin off Ohio Light Opera (Nov '09) Jun '11 Tina 4
Mom's smoking tied to oral birth defect (Jul '08) Jun '11 MyAdvocates 6
Christian cowboy spreading good news (Jul '08) Jan '11 umm 5
Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in rapes (Jul '08) Apr '10 player 18
Cold Case: Investigators try to identify girl f... (Jul '08) Jan '10 Saddened 54
Seven Coronation Lakalaka will not include Tata... (Jul '08) Oct '09 Da Man 100
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••