When to terminate term

When to terminate term

There are 1 comment on the Bank Rate story from Jul 14, 2008, titled When to terminate term. In it, Bank Rate reports that:

Some people treat term life insurance like a marriage, holding onto the policy in sickness and in health, till death do us part.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bank Rate.

Hadley

Stillwater, MN

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I agree with the idea that converting the term policy to a permanent life insurance plan may make sense at some time in the future. But, as long as you still have temporary needs for a largere amount of protection to pay off the mortgage, or pay college tuition for the kids, etc, it makes sense to continue with term insurance. But remember, term insurance is temporary, and when the need ends, you may want to re-think your life insurance plan. You can learn more about term insurance at http://www.term-life-online.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The College of New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for soccer players who wants to play ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mark 1
News Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Jun '16 cemyamsmith 381
News Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy (Apr '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 1,922
News Boy banned from kindergarten because of long hair (Jul '08) Jul '15 andet1987 1,521
News Fair Lawn author discovers a passion for fashion (Oct '14) Oct '14 ithink 1
News Gov. Chris Christie applauds Campus Town projec... (Sep '13) Oct '13 War on sexoffende... 2
News Princeton officials look into ways to curb unde... (May '13) May '13 your mother 1
More from around the web