Huckabee likens gay marriage to inces...

Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy

There are 1922 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

Mike Huckabee, a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, says the effort to allow gays and lesbians to marry is comparable to legalizing incest, polygamy and drug use.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

1st Janitor

United States

#2945 Oct 11, 2011
Pinebeetle wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact I am. Must suck being a gay janitor. You Do receive tax dollars.
Yes, I'm quite sure you're the wealthiest sociopathic schizoid in your ward and I'm not gay so I wouldn't know personall, but the gay and lesbian janitors I've know over the years are doing just fine, and no none of us receive tax dollars though we do all pay our taxes. Those like you being card for by the state in whatever experimental mental facility you are locked away in should be most grateful for that fact.
Mikej

Camden, NJ

#2946 Oct 21, 2011
I do not like the word homophobe. There are just as many heterophobes out there. They are fearful of someone saying that homosexuality is wrong. Admit it in today's society who is the brave one the one who comes out of the closet knowing that he has the support of many or the person who says rightly that it is wrong. Huckabee has a lot of guts knowing that he will be attacked by the heterophobes. Fear of that which is correct makes for a lot of fear. Fear the heterophobes because one day they will be the majority and will have no mercy on those who disagree.
Swedenforever

Philadelphia, PA

#2948 May 21, 2015
Huckleberry for teabaggers
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#2949 May 21, 2015
Swedenforever wrote:
You know, god told Huchleberry to run.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2950 May 21, 2015
Swedenforever wrote:
That's right and don't you forget it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2951 May 23, 2015
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right and don't you forget it!
How's your 3rd wife feeling? Polygamous

#2952 May 23, 2015
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your 3rd wife feeling? Polygamous
Hows your gay lovah feeling?? Queerdo.
Tazo

Spring, TX

#2953 May 23, 2015
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
And to stand by the now disemboweled 19 Kids Arkansas family. I expect them to play the victim and use lots of scripture and hand wringing to try to get back on the air. Easy money for something like 10 years. Enough already. Go home. Stay home. Raise your kids. You can cut back on makeup and hairspray now.

#2954 May 23, 2015
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right and when Huckster wins, God will tell him to ban gay marriage and all the weird things you liberals love.

Go Huckster!!

#2956 May 23, 2015
TheTrioSpamGroup wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you need to lay off of the drugs. There is nothing the Republicans can do to prevent the right to marry for Gays and Lesbians, and if they want to make it a platform issue, they will lose the White House in 2016 as well.
Actually we would win since most Americans oppose gay marriage.
Tazo

Spring, TX

#2957 May 23, 2015
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he could stand to run a few laps to work off those cream soup, meat and tater tot delights he has been chowing down on while visiting the Duh-Compound. That or he will be the next contestant on "My 600 lb. Life" on TLC. The contestants have to lose down to around a svelte 450 before the surgery can be performed. Can he make the cut or has he already had surgery?

Funny that he thinks incest is okay as long as the girls were underage. I guess he likens it to playing doctor and thinks it's okay as long as you say Sorry and leave for three months. I feel so sorry for those girls. Some say it wasn't Jana, so that would leave Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy Anna. These girls would have been very young if Josh had just turned 14. Is someone screwing with the dates? How could he be molesting breasts if the girls were too young to have any? Something isn't adding up.

#2958 May 23, 2015
Tazo wrote:
<quoted text>

Funny that he thinks incest is okay as long as the girls were underage.
Libel!

At any rate, Huckabee probably wont get the nomination. It will be Cruz...Cruzer the Bruiser.

Be afraid....be very afraid.

Muwahahaha
Chucky

United States

#2959 May 23, 2015
BULL CRAP ON MIKE

BLAH~ BLAH~BLAH~
Tazo

Spring, TX

#2962 May 24, 2015
Mike Huckabee looked better when he lost to under 300 lbs. Seems like his food issues are back. I won't kick him for that. He tried and failed. He also tried and failed for a Presidential bid. I know some people who live in Arkansas. Seems he has lost favor. He's 59 and I thought he was 69. Excess weight ages you. Motivates me to run stairs daily to keep in shape!

#2964 May 24, 2015
Tazo wrote:
Mike Huckabee looked better when he lost to under 300 lbs. Seems like his food issues are back. I won't kick him for that. He tried and failed. He also tried and failed for a Presidential bid. I know some people who live in Arkansas. Seems he has lost favor. He's 59 and I thought he was 69. Excess weight ages you. Motivates me to run stairs daily to keep in shape!
Name calling, personal attacks.

Go back to grade school, little boi.

#2965 May 24, 2015
Tazo wrote:
Tazo the troll. Most Texans are smart, what happened to you? Maybe you should move to a blue state with the rest of the dummies.

btw, say Hello to the GREAT Texan President Bush for me, will ya??

Yeehaw!!!!

lol
Tazo

Spring, TX

#2966 May 24, 2015
Has Mike Huckabee done the math on the age differences between Josh and his younger sisters?
March 3, 1988 (1988-03-03)(age 21)
Jana Marie
January 12, 1990 (1990-01-12)(age 19)
John-David
January 12, 1990 (1990-01-12)(age 19)
Jill Michelle
May 17, 1991 (1991-05-17)(age 18)
Jessa Lauren
November 4, 1992 (1992-11-04)(age 16)
Jinger Nicole
December 21, 1993 (1993-12-21)(age 15)
If you do the math, Jinger is 6 years younger than him, Jessa 5 years younger than him, Jill is 3 years younger than him and Jana is 2 years younger than him.
Now, plug in an age of 14 and then redo the math. 14 - 6 = 8 years old for Jinger, 14 - 5 = 9 years old for Jessa, 14 - 3 =11 for Jill, and 14 - 2 = 12 years old.
If these ages are correct, does Huckabee still think it's okay?
Billy Ringo

Bronx, NY

#2968 May 26, 2015
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we would win since most Americans oppose gay marriage.
Actually, you are wrong.

Actually .....
Tazo

Spring, TX

#2969 May 26, 2015
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tazo the troll. Most Texans are smart, what happened to you? Maybe you should move to a blue state with the rest of the dummies.
btw, say Hello to the GREAT Texan President Bush for me, will ya??
Yeehaw!!!!
lol
Two of the Bush family made it to the White House and a third is running for President.
Mike needs to stay in Arkansas where his misogynist viewpoints may be tolerated. In his world, it seems women are just around to serve men and even if you are brother sister, heavy petting is okay. He makes the South look bad. I am happy that at least I don't live in Arkansas. I'll take Dallas where George W lives or even Houston where Daddy Bush resides any day over Arkansas.
Sharia Wives

Greenbelt, MD

#2971 Mar 22, 2016
the Messiah wrote:
He's not a likely candidate after one of his parolees was let loose again in Wa and killed someone.
He's not a bad guy, just too soft a heart when it came to a youngster and him wanting to give one too many chances for redemption.
Later Huck.
Bleeding heart Xstains? Currently , a marriage clown named Donald Tramp and his multiple wives are leading the 2 time loosing Reince Priebus Circus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The College of New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for soccer players who wants to play ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mark 1
News Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Jun '16 cemyamsmith 381
News Boy banned from kindergarten because of long hair (Jul '08) Jul '15 andet1987 1,521
News Fair Lawn author discovers a passion for fashion (Oct '14) Oct '14 ithink 1
News Gov. Chris Christie applauds Campus Town projec... (Sep '13) Oct '13 War on sexoffende... 2
News Princeton officials look into ways to curb unde... (May '13) May '13 your mother 1
News Gallery 5 - Opening Ceremony - Special Olympics... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Deborah Underdue 1
More from around the web