Town of Lockport: Total loss in Dysin...

Town of Lockport: Total loss in Dysinger barn fire

There are 1 comment on the Union-Sun & Journal story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Town of Lockport: Total loss in Dysinger barn fire. In it, Union-Sun & Journal reports that:

A barn fire on at 7356 Dysinger Road early Sunday morning caused nearly $100,000 in damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Union-Sun & Journal.

serial arsonist at work

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Jul 22, 2008
Investigations are always under way. Why would a barn go up in flames on Monday and then four days later about 15 miles away there is another barn fire. Foul play is suppected in that fire. I'm sure authorities won't think the two are linked. But when more fires devistating local farms start popping up I hope they look into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The College of New Jersey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) Jul 1 Trailerpark Pimp 38
News Boy banned from kindergarten because of long hair (Jul '08) Jul 1 andet1987 1,521
News Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy (Apr '10) May '15 Tazo 1,920
News Fair Lawn author discovers a passion for fashion (Oct '14) Oct '14 ithink 1
News Gov. Chris Christie applauds Campus Town projec... (Sep '13) Oct '13 War on sexoffende... 2
News Princeton officials look into ways to curb unde... (May '13) May '13 your mother 1
News Gallery 5 - Opening Ceremony - Special Olympics... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Deborah Underdue 1
More from around the web