Arlington rally set to support embattled schools chief

Supporters of Arlington Superintendent Hector Montenegro plan to gather at noon Thursday at the school administration building, 1203 W. Pioneer Parkway, to back the embattled administrator and register their ... Full Story

Since: Oct 07

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2008
I wonder do his supporters Really Know Hector?

Arlington Superintendent Hector Montenegro
http://www.beyond-the-book.com/leadership/lea...

After I started school—it was during the turbulent sixties—I was involved with MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán) and there was a move to bring more diversity to the university level.
close excerpt:
MEChA, people need to study MEChA
see what happened at this school
Josh vs. MEChA

now the A in MEChA stands for AZTLAN
AZTLAN is a movement, very strong in CA and other parts of this nation... LISTEN

It is a takeover of part of the United States
Listen to their own words.
Nation of Aztlan
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I challenge everyone to listen to these videos, go to the Aztlan web sites, go to MEChA web sites.
Arlington Taxpayer

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2008
If you don't allow him to do what he wants to do - legal or not ... you are a racist ... saw that one coming a mile away.

Race baiters have arrived in Arlington.

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Arlington Taxpayer wrote:
If you don't allow him to do what he wants to do - legal or not ... you are a racist ... saw that one coming a mile away.
Race baiters have arrived in Arlington.
I understand about the race baiters! Did you view the videos? AZTLAN is dangerous! This man, Hector Montenegro, was a member of MEChA, the A stands for Aztlan. Do you think people realize what this group really stands for? The mayor of LA was a member of MEChA. When I read that Hector came from LA I googled his name and MEChA just to see if there was a connection. There is!
Arlington Taxpayer

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2008
I viewed the videos. Thank you for posting. There are a lot of folks in Arlington aware of this type of anti-American, anti-white activity. Many have given up because nothing is ever done - political correctness runs amuck!

After all, Jose Angel Guiterrez, is getting his paycheck right here at the University of Texas at Arlington. Google: Jose Angel Guiterrez for one of his famous quotes ... founder of La Raza Unida political party:

"We have an aging white America.... They are dying.... They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!"

We usually watch this in other cities around Arlington - Dallas, Irving, Farmer's Branch. We see the problems they have. We will see if the school board ******** in their pants with fear or stands up to the racists. It will be interesting to watch.

It is absurd that the issue with Montenegro has to do with law breaking - lack of integrity - has nothing to do with race, but the first thing that happens is the racists call a rally. I hope the board stands strong.

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2008
I viewed the videos. Thank you for posting. There are a lot of folks in Arlington aware of this type of anti-American, anti-white activity. Many have given up because nothing is ever done - political correctness runs amuck!
After all, Jose Angel Guiterrez, is getting his paycheck right here at the University of Texas at Arlington. Google: Jose Angel Guiterrez for one of his famous quotes ... founder of La Raza Unida political party:
"We have an aging white America.... They are dying.... They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!"
We usually watch this in other cities around Arlington - Dallas, Irving, Farmer's Branch. We see the problems they have. We will see if the school board ******** in their pants with fear or stands up to the racists. It will be interesting to watch.
It is absurd that the issue with Montenegro has to do with law breaking - lack of integrity - has nothing to do with race, but the first thing that happens is the racists call a rally. I hope the board stands strong.
Arlington Taxpayer, thank you for the post! I am so glad to know you are out here. I figure if we post as much of this to the articles about this man, perhaps the church elders who are supporting him will get a clue... I just found the MEChA connection this morning. Betting he does not talk about the truth of the radical organization. I still have hope that many folks are being fooled, and with information, they will join many who have dug for the answers beyone the sound bytes and PC phrases.

Thanks (gag a maggot) I know aboutJose Angel Guiterrez, at the University of Texas at Arlington. Have you heard this and seen it?

Anchor baby power AZTLAN web site
http://www.aztlan.net/anchor_baby_power.htm

The video ends with a now famous statement by Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas at Austin

Please email this one if it is new to you. Please keep up your work of informing people.

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 17, 2008
Arlington Taxpayer do you post in the Immigration Reform Forum and Illegal Alien Forums, of Topix?

Here is a link to the Illegal Alien News, we try to keep it updated.. to inform folks about the cost of not enforcing our immigration laws.. and to also post the news where laws are enforced. You may wish to bookmark the forum or sites.. to make it easier to return, with over 360,000 forums in Topix, it marking it favorite or bookmarking (depending on the browser) helps.

Illegal alien news
http://www.topix.com/who/illegal-aliens
The Illegal alien forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/illegal-aliens

Hope to see you there! Thanks for all you are doing, your knowledge is helpful and appreciated!
Arlington Taxpayer

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-paso-tx/TG...

Our friends in El Paso know the pain Montenegro has caused ... wish that whining LULAC lady on the news who called Arlington a racist community, could see past her own racism and investigate what the folks in El Paso know to be true.

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 17, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-paso-tx/TG...

Our friends in El Paso know the pain Montenegro has caused ... wish that whining LULAC lady on the news who called Arlington a racist community, could see past her own racism and investigate what the folks in El Paso know to be true.
thank you I went there, very enlightening. I had no idea there were problems in El Paso too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The College of Idaho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monaco Coach recalls several 2006-2008 MOTORHOMES (Aug '08) Jan '13 Chill 17
Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) Aug '11 yep 379
Mom's smoking tied to oral birth defect (Jul '08) Jun '11 MyAdvocates 6
Springdale Har-Ber coach arrested in rapes (Jul '08) Apr '10 player 18
Seven Coronation Lakalaka will not include Tata... (Jul '08) Oct '09 Da Man 100
Cyprus airport bus service to be introduced (Aug '08) Aug '09 Anna 10
Drug Detox and Rehab May Finally Replace Methad... (Jul '08) May '09 NANCY 140
More from around the web