Car flipped on side, fires set follow...

Car flipped on side, fires set following WVU victory

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Car flipped on side, fires set following WVU victory. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A car was flipped on its side and at least 10 fires were set in Morgantown following the Mountaineers' victory over No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

From Charleston

London, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Pathetic.
Sabrina M

New Kensington, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
From Charleston wrote:
Pathetic.
No, you're pathetic - there's already a forum started on this topic.

“Take Me Home Country Roads ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2013
That's why sometimes I don't really miss motown that much, people always doing things half way... I mean how much more effort would it take to roll that thing on its roof, but nooo, lets just leave it on its side where it could roll over and smash a widdle kid or a cute widdle puppy or something ... but than the pyramids are a perfect example of diminishing ambitions too, it was actualy supossed to be a great big cube :) Jus' kiddin' tho , im really feeling kinda homesick ... "I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me, my radio reminds me of my home far away ... " Next time i visit, I'll bring some marshmallows tho ;) And tomorrow we go hunting for Bear :)!!! Go Mountaineers !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Proud American 2
News Should high school students take the citizenshipa (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mister Bob 5
News Climate change is the most important issue huma... (Jun '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 12
News Kansas officials praise WVU's addition to Big 12 (Oct '11) Feb '16 Agreed 4
News Three-year Med School Track Boosts Family Medic... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Carlyn Holland 1
News El Paso delegation considers legislative sessio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 huey goins 3
More from around the web