Texas Tech students present final pro...

Texas Tech students present final project for Sweetwater

There are 1 comment on the Sweetwater Reporter story from May 6, 2009, titled Texas Tech students present final project for Sweetwater. In it, Sweetwater Reporter reports that:

Texas Tech Architecture Students came back to Sweetwater and made their final presentation at Java Jax, on Monday, May 4. The title of the presentation was Sweetwater, Texas: Sustainable Model for Small Town Growth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sweetwater Reporter.

Ron-Texas

Rogers, TX

#1 May 7, 2009
I'm sorry, but things like this are stupid and moronic, plus ignorant! These young kids/students think they can re-build the world, But they do 'not' have enough years/knowledge/experience to understand that most of what 'they' think is new and fantastic, has already been tried, failed, dis-carded, and just plain won't work!! And they think because of their young age that money grows on trees, and do 'not' have enough sense or knowledge to know or understand the difference. They live in some kind of dream/fantasy world, because they have 'never' had to worry about anything, or work because their Parents spoiled the fool out of them by providing everything they ever needed or wanted. As I often refer to things "Back-To-The-Future" !!'Reality' is not a "Wiggle-Your-nose" and everything is going to change thing(Period). These kids/students live in a fantasy world, and do 'not' understand actuality or reality!!! They must have seen some news reports on Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Waco to get these silly, crazy, stupid ideas to try to promote to Sweetwater. Get Real People,,, Forget It!! It takes millions of dollars to try to do this!! They need to be concentrating on better Schools, Hospitals, Doctors, Jobs, fighting Crime/Drugs, Police protection, and more Churches before even thinking about Parks, Water Towers, Trolleys, Condos!!! GET REAL!!! GO READ ANOTHER COMIC BOOK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TACT, Rep. Joe Moody, & Others Rush To Blame Ca... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Laredo 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... (Jul '17) Aug '17 Sage 2
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tom 1
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Proud American 2
News Should high school students take the citizenshipa (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mister Bob 5
News Climate change is the most important issue huma... (Jun '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 12
News Kansas officials praise WVU's addition to Big 12 (Oct '11) Feb '16 Agreed 4