Cambodia's Thirty Years War

Cambodia's Thirty Years War

There are 135 comments on the Far Outliers story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Cambodia's Thirty Years War. In it, Far Outliers reports that:

From After the Killing Fields: Lessons from the Cambodian Genocide , by Craig Etcheson , pp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Far Outliers.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
UFK

Germany

#135 Feb 21, 2009
khmer kambuchea krom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this question for you, you stupid kid, if you're Khmer why didn't you get rid of Pol Pot then why do you have to scream now. But if you are a Veit or Thai boy I ask that you leave Khmer people alone there are none of your business. I am trying to be polite as much as I can if you can understand me.
I have an answer for you....you DumbFuxcking moron Khem...I'm not Khmer, and ...how many time do I need to tell to all of you DumbFuxcking Khems..?

...and this is public forum, I can stay in here and curse the Fuxck you all out...if you don't Fuxcking like it....you get your Fuxcking self out of here...you DumbFuxcking idit...

....and don't lie to me you're trying to be polite...you DumbFuxcking ShitHead...
khmer kambuchea krom

Boulder, CO

#136 Feb 21, 2009
UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an answer for you....you DumbFuxcking moron Khem...I'm not Khmer, and ...how many time do I need to tell to all of you DumbFuxcking Khems..?
...and this is public forum, I can stay in here and curse the Fuxck you all out...if you don't Fuxcking like it....you get your Fuxcking self out of here...you DumbFuxcking idit...
....and don't lie to me you're trying to be polite...you DumbFuxcking ShitHead...
Go to school, your stupid Veit kid. You are so funny kid and that's why Mr. Asean is calling you DU MA kid...lol... Am I right Mr. Asean?
khmer kambuchea krom

Boulder, CO

#137 Feb 21, 2009
DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
ufk, these stupid cambodians are low life khems, and they fight each other all the time. You need to get used to them khems.
Are you Du Ma Veit kid too? We like to fight Du Ma kid like you. Am I right Mr. Asean...lol. Crying kid... cry
UFK

Rheda-wiedenbrück, Germany

#138 Feb 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Go to school, your stupid Veit kid. You are so funny kid and that's why Mr. Asean is calling you DU MA kid...lol... Am I right Mr. Asean?
Ohooooo.....calling for your papa asean ha...you moron.....yes..he will help you...by the way,..why don't you call your Master Mr. GC too....you Dumb Fuxcking iodiot..? Buooooo...Huooooo.....FUXCKING khem....
ASEAN

Burnaby, Canada

#140 Feb 21, 2009
Yell peril wrote:
<quoted text>
If, every cambodia believes that, then they are all cufkking stupid.
Not long now, you all will be chinese!!
We have to stop that too because we don't want to be like Vietnam who has become Chinese for generation to come.
ASEAN

Burnaby, Canada

#141 Feb 21, 2009
<quoted text>
You just have to go to any Vietnamese restaurant and you will hear these viets are swearing at each other every 10 seconds. This is nothing new. It is the culture of low class Vietnamese.
MONEY FORCE - MONEYPOWER

Kansas City, MO

#142 Feb 21, 2009
Master of all the Khems wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that your country is control by the Vietnamese governmemt? shame, shame, shame on you.
DIPSHIT (Master of all the khems)# 1

nothing true to admit. we all had our own leaderships. u had yours and we had ours. that's why yours called vietnam and ours called cambodia. And by the way, who taught u to ask such a dumb question liked that? oh.... now i knew, your boyfriend that like to kick and scream fuk(ufk). No wonder its so dumb. o.k....by answer to your dumb question, back in the 50s or 60s the france was controled vietnam; why didn't u let them stay in your country and controlling u until now? why did your people had to fight against to get rid off them for? No different from our khmers feeling toward the viets today. we want u to leave us in peace, just liked u wanted the france to leave u in peace also. your people don't want to be control by other countries, and so do we. 2bcotinue
MONEY FORCE - MONEYPOWER

Kansas City, MO

#143 Feb 22, 2009
continue:

And for thailand is on the otherhands, i think they don't just want to take over cambodia, but if your people let it they would love to control vietnam with both hands and feet if they could. And once if they have that chance, don't do or say anything to them, just let them control u with the smiles; the same way u expect our khmers to do for u viets. What a DIPshit? Shame on u too!
MONEY FORCE - MONEYPOWER

Kansas City, MO

#144 Feb 22, 2009
continue:
DIPSHIT (Master of all the khems)# 2
And for thailand is on the otherhands, i think they don't just want to take over cambodia, but if your people let it they would love to control vietnam with both hands and feet if they could. And once if they have that chance, don't do or say anything to them, just let them control u with the smiles; the same way u expect our khmers to do for u viets. What a DIPshit? Shame on u too!
MONEY FORCE - MONEYPOWER

Kansas City, MO

#145 Feb 22, 2009
UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to justify shixrt....you stupid Khem....all of you Khems are Viets and Thais slaves...because Viets and Thais have the brands...which all of you dumbFucking Khems don't....hahahahaa..........
Viets and Thais...are always ahead of you DumbFuxcking Khems all over the world...let alone localize.....stupid Khem.....
i didn't try to justify, i'm trying to teach u. But it seem to me u're too stupid to learn anything, so i not going to waste my time with u anymore. oh....you said two brands ahhh...! and what brand are u? is that thieves or is it handouts brands? or both? hahahahaha! beside your're not rich, but if even you are rich; i said only if, like u're faking it, you rich by handouts and rob from khmers, who giving a shit? nobody in the whole wideworld give a fuk(UFK) about it. Except u.
UFK

Anonymous Proxy

#146 Feb 22, 2009
MONEY FORCE - MONEYPOWER wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't try to justify, i'm trying to teach u. But it seem to me u're too stupid to learn anything, so i not going to waste my time with u anymore. oh....you said two brands ahhh...! and what brand are u? is that thieves or is it handouts brands? or both? hahahahaha! beside your're not rich, but if even you are rich; i said only if, like u're faking it, you rich by handouts and rob from khmers, who giving a shit? nobody in the whole wideworld give a fuk(UFK) about it. Except u.
Stop crying....and stop being a jealous moron..you stupidFuxcking punk khem.....just teach yourself to be a good human being.....you dumbFuxcking idiot.....

Do you think I want to wast my time with you....you were the one who replied to my comment you punk.......

Go get a life and stop sticking you dirty fuxcking stupid nose in to my comments.....

......Fuxcking idiot.....
DuMe_UFK

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#147 Feb 22, 2009
UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying....and stop being a jealous moron..you stupidFuxcking punk khem.....just teach yourself to be a good human being.....you dumbFuxcking idiot.....
Do you think I want to wast my time with you....you were the one who replied to my comment you punk.......
Go get a life and stop sticking you dirty fuxcking stupid nose in to my comments.....
......Fuxcking idiot.....
Hey...., don't swear khmers too much fuxking boy... I know your khmer dad had raped your mom when she was a viet whoxre in PPenh, but just forget it, OK!!!!
UFK

Rheda-wiedenbrück, Germany

#148 Feb 22, 2009
DuMe_UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...., don't swear khmers too much fuxking boy... I know your khmer dad had raped your mom when she was a viet whoxre in PPenh, but just forget it, OK!!!!
Hahaahaa....go back to your fuxcking shithole slump sack you Fuxcking Thais slave low life punk khem...I know who you are long time ago......it's almost midnight in Cambodia.....you Fuxcking idiot...I'm surprise they still let you use their pc room....

You stupid low life slump dweller Fuxcking Thais slave will never learn....you dumbFuxcking punk....I'm sure you enjoy living as a third class citizen in a slump in your own dirty country.........
khmer kambuchea krom

Boulder, CO

#149 Feb 22, 2009
UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaahaa....go back to your fuxcking shithole slump sack you Fuxcking Thais slave low life punk khem...I know who you are long time ago......it's almost midnight in Cambodia.....you Fuxcking idiot...I'm surprise they still let you use their pc room....
You stupid low life slump dweller Fuxcking Thais slave will never learn....you dumbFuxcking punk....I'm sure you enjoy living as a third class citizen in a slump in your own dirty country.........
Get a life or some education or something, you stupid Veit kid. You need help very quick before it is too late. Stop Your Du Ma crying...
ASEAN

Burnaby, Canada

#150 Feb 22, 2009
UFK wrote:
<quoted text>
I think nobody88's ghost got into your moron head badly. You have nightmares everyday. Get checked up fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TACT, Rep. Joe Moody, & Others Rush To Blame Ca... Oct 14 Laredo 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tom 1
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Proud American 2
News Should high school students take the citizenshipa (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mister Bob 5
News Climate change is the most important issue huma... (Jun '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 12
News Kansas officials praise WVU's addition to Big 12 (Oct '11) Feb '16 Agreed 4
More from around the web