Strong local reaction after Lubbock Congressman scolds House Speaker

Mar 19, 2010 Full story: KCBD-TV Lubbock 7

LUBBOCK, TX Lubbock area residents have strong feelings after Congressman Randy Neugebauer took House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to task Tuesday on the House Floor.

Full Story
J Horwood

Pattonsburg, MO

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Thank you, Congressman Neugebauer, someone needs to stand up for us!!
God Bless America and Randy Neugebauer!!!!!!!
T Taylor

Clyde, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Well at least we know the idiot can speak. He has said or done nothing before now.
Pita Jr

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2010
Hooray for Congressman Negebauer!! Its about time someone took that Witch (being polite) to task!!! What arrogance! Sure, she encourages the Senators to vote in her favor, after 7 months, she will be gone anyway (Thank God)!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Yeah...just re-write history afterwards...you inbreeders seem good at that...
Chucka

Texarkana, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2010
His comment hs given me even more proof how ignorant he is. For months Randy has gripped but is all togather unable to offer a plan of his own or a solution. He truely represents the Republican Party well.
Run Away

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2010
T Taylor wrote:
Well at least we know the idiot can speak. He has said or done nothing before now.
I agree 100%.
CRow

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Nothing but a white Cambellite south plains Liar who has mistaken religon for racism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales s... (Aug '10) Dec 8 swedenforever 4
Expert discusses concealed carry on college cam... Nov '14 Tory II 1
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... Sep '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 9
Comments: 1 (Feb '14) Feb '14 You Would Think 1
The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
More from around the web