Pardon requested for Texan who died i...

Pardon requested for Texan who died in prison

There are 1 comment on the KFDM-TV Beaumont story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Pardon requested for Texan who died in prison. In it, KFDM-TV Beaumont reports that:

Attorneys for a man who died in prison after wrongly being convicted of rape have filed for a pardon with the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDM-TV Beaumont.

Emiliano Zapata

San Elizario, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2010
then prosecute the prosecutor, and the rape "so called victim" of false incercerated and giving false witness testimony, both should be put in prison. an innocent man dies just because SHE said so? b i t c h fingered the wrong man! she must have liked it, but was afraid of the boyfriend finding out so she concocted the whole story! thats TEXAS justice for you, quick to kill a man but when wrong! not even an i'm sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate change is the most important issue huma... (Jun '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 12
News Kansas officials praise WVU's addition to Big 12 (Oct '11) Feb '16 Agreed 4
News Three-year Med School Track Boosts Family Medic... Jan '16 Carlyn Holland 1
News El Paso delegation considers legislative sessio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 huey goins 3
News Rep. Cesar Blanco files bill for Texas Tech con... (Jan '15) Jan '15 huey goins 6
News Whirling Dervishes of Rumi 'mesmerize' Lubbockites (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Jan '15 swedenforever 7
More from around the web