Former AG Gonzales pushes education

Former AG Gonzales pushes education

There are 7 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Former AG Gonzales pushes education. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

Lubbock's League of United Latin American Citizens picked a heavy hitter to hammer home its message stressing education for young Hispanics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

R U Kidding Me

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2010
I always knew Alberto Gonzales supported
illegal alien border jumping. I wonder if
he ever figured out if HIS grandparents
came to the U.S.A. legally. Probably not!
obama muslim terrorist

Farmington, MI

#2 Feb 23, 2010
He's a RACIST, all he is interested in is the illegals
Illegals R parasites

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Feb 23, 2010
He's a treasonous mexico-firster and should be hung.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2014
If Rubio,Gonzales grandparents were illegal why don't they self deport

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Dec 15, 2014
Former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is a convicted war criminal. Fitting to have speak to
illegal aliens/Mexican Indians.

"Kuala Lumpur ó Itís official; George W Bush is a war criminal.

In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were yesterday (Fri) found guilty of war crimes.

Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo were tried in absentia in Malaysia."

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/05/1...

Alberto Gonzales knows how to get around the law and now encourages illegal alien Mexican Indians to do the same. He is their hero.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
Former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is a convicted war criminal. Fitting to have speak to
illegal aliens/Mexican Indians.
"Kuala Lumpur ó Itís official; George W Bush is a war criminal.
In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were yesterday (Fri) found guilty of war crimes.
Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo were tried in absentia in Malaysia."
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/05/1...
Alberto Gonzales knows how to get around the law and now encourages illegal alien Mexican Indians to do the same. He is their hero.
Gonzales was Cheyney slave

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2015
Yeehaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TACT, Rep. Joe Moody, & Others Rush To Blame Ca... Oct '17 Laredo 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tom 1
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Proud American 2
News Should high school students take the citizenshipa (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mister Bob 5
News Climate change is the most important issue huma... (Jun '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 12
News Kansas officials praise WVU's addition to Big 12 (Oct '11) Feb '16 Agreed 4
More from around the web