Dr. Navkiran Shokar: Breast cancer is...

Dr. Navkiran Shokar: Breast cancer is still most common

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Dr. Navkiran Shokar: Breast cancer is still most common. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Breast and cervical cancer are significant problems for women in our community. Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2014
It's always a damn shame when a woman gets cancer, especially if she has big jugs. I always cry when I read about them having to be cut off. If we'd legalize grass, cancer would be a thing of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso lawmakers set legislative priorities Nov '16 oncoming draught 1
News $25 Million Gift to Establish New Dental School... Sep '16 Proper Words Police 14
News Testing, knowledge key to detecting colon cancer (Mar '16) Mar '16 huey goins 2
News TTUHSC El Paso Receives Grant to Establish New ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Billy Biscay 1
News Three-year Med School Track Boosts Family Medic... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Carlyn Holland 1
News Violence in Mexico Affected Children's Mental H... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Rolling Papers 10
News El Paso VA to pilot O'Rourke's proposal (Nov '15) Nov '15 huey goins 11
More from around the web