Bristol Palin's new gig: Promoting te...

Bristol Palin's new gig: Promoting teenage sexual abstinence

There are 1 comment on the Salt Lake Tribune story from May 9, 2009, titled Bristol Palin's new gig: Promoting teenage sexual abstinence. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

She's 18, she's beautiful and she's an ambassador. "Just because you're wearing high-heeled sexy shoes doesn't mean you should have a baby," said Neil Cole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

Jill

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 9, 2009
Have the Palins lost their minds...oh guess you have to have one to lose one.

Seriously how do you send your 18 year old daughter out there to talk about abstinence when she herself never practiced abstinence and probably won't a few months down the road or are they buying her a chastity belt or I can just see Bristol walking around with armed guards. No more sex! What a bummer.

She is an attractive girl and do we demand she act like a virgin now and be pure as the driven snow. Sex is a sin. Gee wonder why God made me this way. Early marriage..there we go..get married and then you can have all the sex you want. Don't practice birth control--by 30 you can have 8 kids. Oh wait maybe you can now--your married you can have birth control pills or try other methods of birth control.

Are these people for real or is this the twilight zone! They sound like some kind of cult hidden way with their own ideas and decision of sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing Dec 22 White Mike 41
News FBI, groups at odds over efforts to ID immigran... (Jul '17) Jul '17 HeeHaw 2
News Austin-San Antonio corridor is one of nation's ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 NationsPharts 1
No Rapist (Jan '17) Jan '17 Unattended 2
News Illegal Immigration: Would you report undocumen... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wildchild 148
News Texas governor vows cutting funds to 'sanctuary... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Texas Gov. Greg Abbott vows to cut funding to s... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wildchild 1
More from around the web