Texas State forensic 'body farm' unve...

Texas State forensic 'body farm' unveiled

There are 2 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Texas State forensic 'body farm' unveiled. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

Sitting at the edge of San Marcos, five miles from Texas State University, the campus' newest research facility sprawls across more than 10 acres of prairie grass and brush.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

Lynn Friesenhahn

Lamar, CO

#1 Oct 3, 2008
How would I request that my body be left to this new facility?
Bren

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Lynn Friesenhahn wrote:
How would I request that my body be left to this new facility?
Go here: http://www.txstate.edu/anthropology/facts/don...

That's all the required paperwork and should have all the information you need. You can contact the forensic anthropology professors at Texas State if you have any other questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI, groups at odds over efforts to ID immigran... Jul '17 HeeHaw 2
News Austin-San Antonio corridor is one of nation's ... Mar '17 NationsPharts 1
No Rapist (Jan '17) Jan '17 Unattended 2
News Illegal Immigration: Would you report undocumen... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wildchild 148
News Texas governor vows cutting funds to 'sanctuary... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Texas Gov. Greg Abbott vows to cut funding to s... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wildchild 1
News Trump win resets culture war debate on abortion... (Nov '16) Nov '16 reality 2
More from around the web