'Texas Seven' killer hopes to enter h...

'Texas Seven' killer hopes to enter heaven after execution

There are 1 comment on the www.khou.com story from Aug 13, 2008, titled 'Texas Seven' killer hopes to enter heaven after execution. In it, www.khou.com reports that:

Michael Anthony Rodriguez asked to die. He told a judge that submitting gracefully to his sentence might help him enter heaven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.khou.com.

Adapt and Overcome -TX

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2008
I know Michaels father and Uncle Art and these families never wanted for anything. They owned local prosperous businesses. Michael using his supposed "homosexuality" is a bunch of bull. Being a closet homosexual doesn't drive someone to kill for insurance money, that's just greed.

I knew his wive's father also. He was a friend of my father's and they will never get their daugther back and they have to live with the fact that she died for greed.

The sad part of it all, is that as parents you don't want to see anything bad happen to your children and as misguided as it was, his parents broke the law for this bratt.

Michael gets what he deserves. He took a life from a man and forever changed his families life, he took the life of his wife and forever changed her families life. Now he tries to come off so gracious and repented.

If that were true, it would be sufficient to keep it between him and god, not make it a media story. That's just his arrogance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A rose by another name was Texarkana Aug '16 Inquisitor 6
News Texas headlines so bizarre you'll think they're... Jun '16 Fundieraisers 3
News Canada mass school shooting: How often does thi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Agenda 21 1
News Good Morning (Oct '15) Oct '15 Morning farts 2
News After DWI Arrest, Texas Student Drives Bar... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Mitt s Airtight D... 4
News New study will measure dogs' usefulness to vets... (May '14) May '14 Viet Nam Veteran 1
Help a Bobcat ! Great Music (Apr '14) Apr '14 Simone 1
More from around the web