2 Texas College Students Outed by Fac...

2 Texas College Students Outed by Facebook Loophole

There are 81 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 17, 2012, titled 2 Texas College Students Outed by Facebook Loophole. In it, EDGE reports that:

Two University of Texas-Austin students have been outed to their friends and family due to a Facebook privacy loophole, despite taking measures to make sure their sexual orientation was hidden on the social media website, the Wall Street Journal reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 17, 2012
fr Brewster:

>If the gays didn't want to be outed, they should've never turned queer in the first place.<

Nobody "turns" glbt. One is BORN gay or straight.
Gurteese

Pittsfield, MA

#25 Oct 18, 2012
fr Pattysboi:

Keep misinforming the public.
You have no proof.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Gurteese wrote:
fr Pattysboi:

You have no proof.
I was born gay. There. Substantiative proof.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#27 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born gay. There. Substantiative proof.
It's amazing that you remember! What was the weather like that day? I don't remember if I was gay when I was born or if it was raining or anything much at all until I was about Five years old or so. Scientists say this is how it is for everyone but I guess not if you are gay.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing that you remember! What was the weather like that day? I don't remember if I was gay when I was born or if it was raining or anything much at all until I was about Five years old or so. Scientists say this is how it is for everyone but I guess not if you are gay.
Actually I have an excellent memory. I can remember as far back as when I was one year old, still in the crib.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#29 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have an excellent memory. I can remember as far back as when I was one year old, still in the crib.
Wow! Were you sexually active then? Have fantasies?

I think you're having one now.

Remember now before you respond, you think I'm ridiculous.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Were you sexually active then? Have fantasies?

No of course not, but I had attractions to boys when I was as young as six. I was never abused, my parents were both present, active role models, and I was brought up in a male-oriented environment (boy toys, masculine colours, etc.)

Enough with the petty insults, ok?

Location hidden

#31 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Were you sexually active then? Have fantasies?

And I don't think you, specifically, are ridiculous. I may have said that but I was actually referring to your post being ridiculous. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#32 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No of course not, but I had attractions to boys when I was as young as six. I was never abused, my parents were both present, active role models, and I was brought up in a male-oriented environment (boy toys, masculine colours, etc.)
Enough with the petty insults, ok?
Insults? What insults?

Location hidden

#33 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Insults? What insults?
Pertaining your presumption and your expression of your presumption that I would be aroused by talking on a discussion forum? Please.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#34 Oct 18, 2012
Not a sexual fantasy. You misunderstand. I think your assertion that you remember you were gay on the day you were born is a fantasy.

Please.
Ascended Farmer

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Oct 18, 2012
Simply impossible to prove. Unless you're Al Gore and created the internet. These people are sexually insane.
Goin down in vacationland!
Ascended Farmer

Pittsfield, MA

#36 Oct 18, 2012
Next he'll say he put the binky somewhere else at birth.
There! I'm gay!

Location hidden

#37 Oct 18, 2012
Ok smart guy. What turned me gay? I would like you to give me some kind of idea as to what influenced me to be gay. Like I said, my parents were present, active role models, I was never abused, and I grew up with appropriate gender oriented toys and environments.

Coolidge, AZ

#38 Oct 18, 2012
THANK GOD Al Gore invented the internet or we wouldn't even be posting this stuff !

UP WITH GORE !

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#39 Oct 18, 2012
Gurteese wrote:
fr Pattysboi:
You have no proof.
Tens of millions (literally!) of personal testimonies across all national, cultural and social boundaries.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#40 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
Ok smart guy. What turned me gay? I would like you to give me some kind of idea as to what influenced me to be gay. Like I said, my parents were present, active role models, I was never abused, and I grew up with appropriate gender oriented toys and environments.
The very day you physically had sex you were gay. Anything else beforehand was a thought or 'tendency' to be gay.

Youtube.com
"Is there a place for gay muslims." By Dr Sherman Abdul Hakim Jackson, explains this quite respectfully.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#41 Oct 18, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
The very day you physically had sex you were gay. Anything else beforehand was a thought or 'tendency' to be gay.
Youtube.com
"Is there a place for gay muslims." By Dr Sherman Abdul Hakim Jackson, explains this quite respectfully.
BS. I was straight before I had sex. And I was straight even while getting it on with a chick.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#42 Oct 18, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. I was straight before I had sex. And I was straight even while getting it on with a chick.
That just means you are a doubly mischievous pervert and special deviant. AKA bisexual, and it is bisexuals that are mainly responsible for transmitting hiv/aids into the hetero population. You must be so proud. You proved my point also.
You CHOSE to sleep with both male and female. So gays aren't BORN with anything and we are ALL straight. We just CHOOSE to sleep with one sex or the other. Ya see, you proved what we've been saying all along Rose. Thank you!
LOL!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#43 Oct 18, 2012
Roses law got one right. Accidently. OOPSEY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child-care workers in D.C. would get more time ... Nov 18 USA Today 1
News Racist Handouts On Why White Women Should Avoid... (Nov '16) Dec '16 T-BOS 81
News Proposed Texas textbook on Mexican American stu... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Texas to consider Mexican-American textbook cri... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Three Appointed to Oversight Committee (Mar '16) Mar '16 10 Fart Commandments 6
News Stark Naked Theatre to Stage American Classic W... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Secretary farts 3
News Boy banned from kindergarten because of long hair (Jul '08) Jul '15 andet1987 1,521
More from around the web