Shale playground in W. Texas

Shale playground in W. Texas

There are 2 comments on the story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Shale playground in W. Texas. In it, reports that:

The Eagle Ford Shale play is still in its early stages, with landmen continuing to hunt for mineral rights across South Texas and no one really knowing how much oil is out there.

Join the discussion below, or

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2013
That's is wonderful so that means jobs for every man thats wants to work. And good for the community.

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Lots of new jobs for women also in food service and clerical/office work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TCU to add high-level administrator to promote ... Oct 20 Fckwhitepeople 1
News Can Trump win the presidency without the Hispan... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mikey 6
News Former Mexican President Fox on Immigrants: 'We... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 5
News Why George W. Bush is more popular than Preside... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Are you serious 1
News Silent treatment speaks volumes about a relatio... (Aug '14) Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
News Review: Ballet Concerto performs 'breezy' Summe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Neumeier 1
More from around the web