Students to get financial help in healthcare bill

Mar 27, 2010 Full story: Star-telegram.com

By GENE TRAINOR Students struggling to pay for college will get some help through a federal financial aid bill tied to the healthcare package.That bill will boost federal Pell Grants and lower the cap on federal student loan repayments to 10 percent of discretionary income, down from 15 percent.

Full Story
Kayla

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2010
I am still paying for my student loans and it has been over ten years. These loans won't cover the entire tuition amount for a year of school which often leads to more loans from other lenders. Make sure you get the right information about loans and how they effect your credit. www.icreditinc.com is very resourceful. Having a student loan shows a debt ratio on your credit but it can also show lenders you are credible or maybe even not worthy of another loan. A student loan is usually a persons first loan, you must get the right information about how loans and your credit go together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec '14 Are you serious 1
Silent treatment speaks volumes about a relatio... (Aug '14) Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
Review: Ballet Concerto performs 'breezy' Summe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Neumeier 1
Jane Pauley To Join CBS Sunday Morning (Apr '14) Apr '14 rcls 1
Wendy Davis' Story May Have Misstated Details (Jan '14) Jan '14 Truth Facts 2
Report: Wendy Davis admits to flubbing bio details (Jan '14) Jan '14 Truth Facts 1
Many happy returns (Dec '13) Dec '13 SpongeBob 3
More from around the web