Republicans Setting Filibuster Record

Republicans Setting Filibuster Record

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Republicans Setting Filibuster Record. In it, ABC News reports that:

Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass., talks to reporters after he voted for cloture on the Jobs Bill on Capitol... Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“read something you disagree w/”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Headline is misleading. Repugs don't filibuster, they just threaten to & the Dems roll over and play dead.

If Bunning actually had to get up and talk for a few hours we'd get the unemployment extension. He's a wuss. Strom Thurmond was a racist shitbag, but at least he worked at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Worth Woman Found Dead in Upscale Home Nea... May '17 MLK 6
News Graduate, 14, youngest ever at Texas Christian ... May '17 Laredo 1
News Hea s young, Christian and relying on God to he... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Suggestion 1
News TCU to add high-level administrator to promote ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 1
News Can Trump win the presidency without the Hispan... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mikey 6
News Former Mexican President Fox on Immigrants: 'We... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 5
News Why George W. Bush is more popular than Preside... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
More from around the web