MSU-West Plains promotes Walker

MSU-West Plains promotes Walker

There are 2 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Aug 11, 2008, titled MSU-West Plains promotes Walker. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

WEST PLAINS - Missouri State University-West Plains assistant men's basketball coach Yancey Walker has been promoted to head coach following a system-wide internal search, university officials announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

xxxx413

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Great
Do Not Care

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2008
I've never understood why a bunch of white country folks want to go watch a bunch of sweaty black guys from out-of-state run up and down a court with a ball. They've sure wasted a lot of money on the sports teams, has it really benefited West Plains?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Fort Worth rename Jefferson Davis Park? ... Aug '17 Chris Buis 2
News Fort Worth Woman Found Dead in Upscale Home Nea... (Apr '17) May '17 MLK 3
News Graduate, 14, youngest ever at Texas Christian ... (May '17) May '17 Laredo 1
News Hea s young, Christian and relying on God to he... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Suggestion 1
News TCU to add high-level administrator to promote ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 1
News Can Trump win the presidency without the Hispan... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mikey 6
News Former Mexican President Fox on Immigrants: 'We... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 5
More from around the web