TCU Nixes Gay-Friendly Housing Plan

TCU Nixes Gay-Friendly Housing Plan

There are 16 comments on the NBC5i.com story from Apr 13, 2009, titled TCU Nixes Gay-Friendly Housing Plan. In it, NBC5i.com reports that:

Texas Christian University is reneging on its plan to add gay-friendly and other themed housing communities in the fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC5i.com.

Saved Girl

Overbrook, OK

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Thank God someone at TCU came to there sinces and stopped this. No Christian school in there right mind would do anything to encourage homosexuality among there students..they should get mental help and repent
Wotan

London, UK

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Haha!

Good to see that saved girl isn't being a typical hateful Christen.

Gay people exist.Get over it...

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Saved Girl wrote:
Thank God someone at TCU came to there sinces and stopped this. No Christian school in there right mind would do anything to encourage homosexuality among there students..they should get mental help and repent
] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotted Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall have ever lasting life. This is a promise from my God.

“"Light overpowers darkness"”

Since: Jul 09

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Sep 19, 2009
Saved Girl wrote:
Actually, sweetie, you are the one who should get mental help and repent. And you call yourself a Christian?! ROFL
Spider

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Segregation is just a stop-gap measure the bigots use to keep from sharing full civil rights equality with gay people.

They did the right thing by canceling the discriminatory segretated housing programs.

There's hope for bigots yet; sort of........

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Spider wrote:
Segregation is just a stop-gap measure the bigots use to keep from sharing full civil rights equality with gay people.
They did the right thing by canceling the discriminatory segretated housing programs.
Thank you. I hadn't thought of it that way. It would be kind of like building a ghetto, wouldn't it? The real solution is to allow all students to live side-by-side as neighbors in the dormitories and married housing.
Spider

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Sep 19, 2009
Roxanne A wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I hadn't thought of it that way. It would be kind of like building a ghetto, wouldn't it? The real solution is to allow all students to live side-by-side as neighbors in the dormitories and married housing.
TCU's original plan was to rebuild their old slave dormitory (the roof and floors were gone) and put all the gays in it. That idea brought about opinions such as these;
http://afrocityblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/...

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Sep 19, 2009
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotted Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall have ever lasting life. This is a promise from my God.
Funny how a lot of Christians seem to forget that, isn't it! Funny and sad at the same time.

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#9 Sep 19, 2009
Saved Girl wrote:
And you care, why? You obviously don't attend school with any regularity. You don't even know the difference between "their", "there" and "they're".

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Spider wrote:
Excellent point, Spider. I imagine the reason that they wanted to "herd" all the gay people together in the first place was similar to the reason Hitler wanted all the Jews in one place.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#11 Sep 19, 2009
There's a random thread resurrection.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

#12 Sep 19, 2009
Hmmmmmm,themed housing?? well, since they welched on the GLBT project, they have been forced to scrap the Christian housing, so as not to look biased. Whatever.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#13 Sep 19, 2009
The last thing the bigots want to do is admit that there is such a thing as GTLB Christians. It would screw up their propaganda.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

#14 Sep 19, 2009
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
The last thing the bigots want to do is admit that there is such a thing as GTLB Christians. It would screw up their propaganda.
Yet, here we are, and with God's help we will make a difference in the world.

“Trolls, the canker sores of”

Since: Jul 07

the internet.

#15 Sep 19, 2009
Saved Girl wrote:
I've got just one question. What is a sinces?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#16 Sep 19, 2009
Saved Girl wrote:
"came to there sinces"
Ask Jesus to teach you how to write, now that you are sure that you are saved.

Maybe his grace will go up your little blonde Texan p*ssy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Fort Worth rename Jefferson Davis Park? ... Aug '17 Chris Buis 2
News Fort Worth Woman Found Dead in Upscale Home Nea... (Apr '17) May '17 MLK 6
News Graduate, 14, youngest ever at Texas Christian ... (May '17) May '17 Laredo 1
News Hea s young, Christian and relying on God to he... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Suggestion 1
News TCU to add high-level administrator to promote ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 1
News Can Trump win the presidency without the Hispan... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mikey 6
News Former Mexican President Fox on Immigrants: 'We... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 5
More from around the web