Christian University to Offer Gay Hou...

Christian University to Offer Gay Housing Option

There are 6 comments on the gay_blog.blogspot.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Christian University to Offer Gay Housing Option. In it, gay_blog.blogspot.com reports that:

Texas Christian University will begin offering housing specifically for LGBT students in the fall, becoming one of the few religious colleges in the nation to offer such an option. MORE

Join the discussion below, or Read more at gay_blog.blogspot.com.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Cool. Tolerant Christian universities. Works for me.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Another duplicate story, also posted without an annoying bait and switch blogspot ad at:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T7AKQPNU2...
Robin Hood

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 8, 2009
So now they're gonna try orientation segregation to separate the gays and avoid lawsuits; not to mention making life a living hell for the poor gays trapped in the ex-gay therapy dormitory loaded with mandatory trips to the Chapel of Persecution Hell on the first floor.

The "Christians" can find more ways to manipulate and dodge reality than any group I have ever seen. They'll do *anything* to keep hate and superstition alive! You would think controversy and outrage is the life-blood of religion.

This needs to be watched closely by the ACLU.
Robin Hood

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Apr 8, 2009
The new gay dormitory is probably the same building A&M used to segregate the black students until the Federal Government made them mix it up.

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Gay housing ?! This isn't new. The Catholics have had this for centuries !

:)
John in Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Lousy reporting again, for not mentioning the denomination they are affiliated with or stating (if the case may be) that they are non-denominational.

You'd think a journalist from the Advocate would have the sense to realize this is relevant and of interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Trump win the presidency without the Hispan... Feb '16 Mikey 6
News Former Mexican President Fox on Immigrants: 'We... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wild child 5
News Why George W. Bush is more popular than Preside... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Are you serious 1
News Silent treatment speaks volumes about a relatio... (Aug '14) Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
News Review: Ballet Concerto performs 'breezy' Summe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Neumeier 1
News Jane Pauley To Join CBS Sunday Morning (Apr '14) Apr '14 rcls 1
More from around the web