5 die in El Paso area-wreck, driver charged

Jul 23, 2012 Full story: KIII 37

Officials say a two-vehicle wreck in far West Texas has left five people in a car dead and a pickup truck driver facing alcohol-related counts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gonzalo Gonzalez

Garland, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2012
I want to give my deepest sympathy to the victims familly. One of the children was my sons girlfreind she was his highschool sweet heart. We are very devistated especially my son he loved her so much!! and we will miss her so much.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Gonzalo Gonzalez wrote:
I want to give my deepest sympathy to the victims familly. One of the children was my sons girlfreind she was his highschool sweet heart. We are very devistated especially my son he loved her so much!! and we will miss her so much.
GONZALO, if that is even your real name. You need to STFU , right now we dont even know for sure who ran the red light. Albert is a rising el paso star in the hip hop community and does not need to be judged by the likes of you. He is only 23 and has his whole life in front of him and the world to concur.
Lupe

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 23, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
GONZALO, if that is even your real name. You need to STFU , right now we dont even know for sure who ran the red light. Albert is a rising el paso star in the hip hop community and does not need to be judged by the likes of you. He is only 23 and has his whole life in front of him and the world to concur.
How dare you insult someone who is obviously grieving! I knew you were a cold-hearted monster but this is the icing on the cake. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible tragedy which is much worse than Colorado since it happened in our own backyard. May the likes of Russell go away forever and stop making the poor victims suffer even more.
Arturo Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
You area piece of chit coward. Do the world and the city a favor and die!
Jowell y Randy

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Arturo Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You area piece of chit coward. Do the world and the city a favor and die!
Hey Tudy you still hang out at the bathrooms at Memo?
Arturo Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Jowell y Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tudy you still hang out at the bathrooms at Memo?
wtf! Take your bipolar illeterate azzzz to mhmr or whatever the hell it is now you maricones.
Jowell y Randy

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Arturo Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text> wtf! Take your bipolar illeterate azzzz to mhmr or whatever the hell it is now you maricones.
So we take that as a *Yes*. Me and Randy will cruise by some time. What time you there?
Big Mike

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
This post was made by the imposter. Please do not pay any mind for his intentions are only to get a reaction from you. Ignore da bastad. One more thing Mr imposter: "He is only 23 and HAD his whole life ahead of him. He's done dude. Bond is 1.5 million and the low-life will never see the light of day again". Fuc(k)in loser. I hope he rots in hel(l).
Kevin

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was made by the imposter. Please do not pay any mind for his intentions are only to get a reaction from you. Ignore da bastad. One more thing Mr imposter: "He is only 23 and HAD his whole life ahead of him. He's done dude. Bond is 1.5 million and the low-life will never see the light of day again". Fuc(k)in loser. I hope he rots in hel(l).
He was charged with criminal trespass a while ago and he beat the rap so it's possible he'll do so again. His uncle has already hired a high priced mouthpiece and he's an expert at creating reasonable doubt. He won't make bail but when he goes to trial, it's no sure thing.
Freddy

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Check out his smug grin mugshot on his cheesy little face from Busted, El Paso. What a loser.

http://www.facebook.com/BustedinElPaso...
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
He was charged with criminal trespass a while ago and he beat the rap so it's possible he'll do so again. His uncle has already hired a high priced mouthpiece and he's an expert at creating reasonable doubt. He won't make bail but when he goes to trial, it's no sure thing.
In Estado Unido you are INNOCENT until Proven guilty. Since he is a minority the county should appoint the Very Best lawyer they have. They should even have a nation wide search to find the best Mexican lawyer in EU. Also when and if this goes to trial the jury should only be made up of Proud Mexican Democrats. Democrats are fair people and will help rehabilitate this poor young macho.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Another Mexican caugth with a bottle in his mouth while driving. And killing innocent people. Shame!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Petro or HHHJJJ or whatever your real name is you are a coward, liar and thief. May all your children be sterile.

TO Gonzalo My pardon for someone call you names using my name.
Kevin

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you gaylord. The above post is also another flaming retard imposter.
Kevin

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Petro or HHHJJJ or whatever your real name is you are a coward, liar and thief. May all your children be sterile.
TO Gonzalo My pardon for someone call you names using my name.
Settle down or Lloyd B will be by to give you another rim job.
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text> Settle down or Lloyd B will be by to give you another rim job.
You are a disgusting, seriously deranged person. May a buffalo repeatedly fart on your ugly, evil face.
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2012
This imposter guy is some serious mental case. You need help dude.
Kevin

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting, seriously deranged person. May a buffalo repeatedly fart on your ugly, evil face.
A buffalo??? Cool man, did your ol' lady get out of jail?
Kevin

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Bobby wrote:
This imposter guy is some serious mental case. You need help dude.
Are you a chick? Because you sure post like one. Fat and fugly I bet.
Gonzalo Gonzalez

Garland, TX

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you insult someone who is obviously grieving! I knew you were a cold-hearted monster but this is the icing on the cake. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible tragedy which is much worse than Colorado since it happened in our own backyard. May the likes of Russell go away forever and stop making the poor victims suffer even more.
Thankyou Lupe he is just a dumdas he will go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 20 hr CTM 12,176
UW presidential hopeful Cauce on commercializat... Feb 6 Doc Proper 3
Bush father, son want Jeb Bush run for White House Feb 5 swedenforever 7
Rick Perry: Jobs juggernaut meets 'Governor Oops' Dec '14 Donny Brook 1
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... Dec '14 Jaimie 4
Richardson ISD has figure in mind for starting ... (Mar '10) Sep '14 Rockwall resident 16
India announces plans for a Mars mission in 2013 (Aug '12) Sep '14 King Vikram 7
More from around the web