TSU Grading Under Investigation by St...

TSU Grading Under Investigation by State Lawmakers

There are 1 comment on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Jul 13, 2012, titled TSU Grading Under Investigation by State Lawmakers. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

There are allegations that officials at Tennessee State University changed more than 100 students' grades without the consent from the instructors, and the state Senate is holding hearings on these charges, according to The Tennessean .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jul 14, 2012
This has been a tradition for decades and has resulted in teaching contracts not being renewed for faculty who refused to change grades. I am glad to hear state leaders challenge this sick but rigid policy. Ask around. It has been a policy that has destroyed teaching careers and people in top posts have long supported it, substandard teachers, and shunned those who did not go along with a policy that implies TSU students are too marginal to buckle down and learn. It is not true. TSU students are sharp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ETSU trying to fire professor for sexual harras... Apr 1 Uio wo 2
News Ground broken on Mountain Harvest Kitchen (Jul '15) Dec '16 Jus sayin 8
News Student no longer at Tennessee school after dis... (Sep '16) Oct '16 TheKidfromBorneo 36
News Shiloh Rosenwald School opens as new permanent ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Louis Farrakhan pushes 9/11 conspiracy in Tenn.... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Inquisitor 4
News Millennial voters want anybody but Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 4
News New bluegrass graduates from ETSU (Jan '16) Jan '16 Morbid Curiousity 2
More from around the web