Doyle Lawson at ETSU

There are 2 comments on the The Bluegrass Blog story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Doyle Lawson at ETSU. In it, The Bluegrass Blog reports that:

There are not many music genres in which fans are able to consistently interact with their heroes face-to-face, and even less where stars and legends will willingly sit down and talk or play music with fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bluegrass Blog.

GrassyBlue

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Thanks for the photos and videos from the show.
klonopinHead

Bristol, TN

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Only Doyal I know is a fat, and I mean 450 pound dunlap, disgusting bas.tard that lives in JC, a trailer park of course and has glasses like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gala is 'a party with a purpose' Dec '14 Sam 3
News Science uncovers story of slaves at Nashville Zoo (Sep '14) Sep '14 X-TREME BIAS 2
News True Blue Experience Day attracts prospective s... (Apr '13) Sep '14 Blank 2
rip (Apr '14) Apr '14 CHARLES S CONLEY ... 1
0pen letter to all christians (Apr '14) Apr '14 thinking 1
News ETSU to stand against violence (Feb '13) Jan '14 Hillbillyboy 12
News Franklin High marching band wins Grand Champion... (Oct '13) Nov '13 CHAT HOST 4
More from around the web