Island Ghost Investigations' Erica Popino and Mike Taylor at Good Ground cemetery in Hampton Bays.

There are 1 comment on the The Southampton Press story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Island Ghost Investigations' Erica Popino and Mike Taylor at Good Ground cemetery in Hampton Bays.. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

As the sky grew dark and the threat of rain mounted, a small group of paranormal investigators and enthusiasts ventured into an East End cemetery with hopes to contact and document denizens of "the other side." ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

Alice

Medford, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2008
I know Erica! Island Ghost Investigations came to my home. My house is haunted and they checked it out. They set my mind at ease about what has been happening in my house. They were so warm and friendly. We welcome them back any time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Dean Taylor found guilty in 1993 1st deg... (Jul '08) May 14 Reba 7
News Female squirrels never turn down sex (Dec '10) Jun '13 unknown term 2
News New charter met with opposition at meeting (Feb '13) Mar '13 velogeezer 4
News Christian philosopher explains atheism (Mar '10) Apr '10 Epicurus 81
News Today, Fri., March 6, 2009: Pre-school sign-ups... (Mar '09) Mar '09 I love barren county 1
News Doepke and Dykstra (Aug '08) Aug '08 Andrei T 1
News Culture Vulture: Parody blog truly 'Blessed' (Jul '08) Jul '08 Nicki 2
More from around the web