Five Women in the Same Room and the S...

Five Women in the Same Room and the Same Dress

There are 1 comment on the Utica Daily News story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Five Women in the Same Room and the Same Dress. In it, Utica Daily News reports that:

Have you ever wondered what would happen when you get a group of women together in the same room and put them in the same dress? Find out this November as Players of Utica presents Allan BallA's 1993 comedy FIVE WOMEN WEARING THE SAME DRESS at the Players of Utica Black Box Theatre in Utica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Utica Daily News.

Mike Arcuri

Cortland, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
I love to wear dresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY College at Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SUNY chancellor advises graduates to a hold han... (May '16) Nov '16 Goose 4
News NY college campuses to get more local farm goods (Nov '13) Nov '13 reaper 1
News Fashion show, peace walk, alumni inspiration to... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Oh boy 1
News If you see something, should you say something?... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tamule jackass 4
News Around Town for the week of 2-15-12 (Feb '12) Feb '12 mamabbk 1
News Local Residents Named to Dean's List (Jun '11) Jun '11 mom 1
News Man, woman finalists for CCS superintendent (Dec '10) Mar '11 ClintonAlum 4
More from around the web