Around Town for the week of 2-15-12

Around Town for the week of 2-15-12

There are 1 comment on the Clinton Courier story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Around Town for the week of 2-15-12. In it, Clinton Courier reports that:

Jennifer Traxel received her Master of Science in Education from SUNY Cortland. She is currently teaching chemistry in Bel Air, Md.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clinton Courier.

Since: Feb 12

#1 Feb 25, 2012
i really dont like yelling, being angry or having to put ppl in check. i have to wonder why the ppl that have asked me to relax now want to go over board and treat women with disrespect and not follow rules??? i want to say that it must be they like being able to put me down cuz they know i am not going put up with it. a word of warning to all....i have told all my female patrons that if "a person says sexual things and you dont like it then have them arrested". sexual harrassment is illegal and we woman out having a good time are not there for your amusement. we are there to have fun the same as you and everybody else. please respect us the way you want to be respected. ty
oh and for those of you who think you know everything. i have never left the hotel, i was in the background. and i have been forground since dec 3 2010. so come back and see the changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY College at Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY college campuses to get more local farm goods (Nov '13) Nov '13 reaper 1
News Fashion show, peace walk, alumni inspiration to... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Oh boy 1
News If you see something, should you say something?... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tamule jackass 4
News Local Residents Named to Dean's List (Jun '11) Jun '11 mom 1
News Man, woman finalists for CCS superintendent (Dec '10) Mar '11 ClintonAlum 4
News New book examines evolution vs. intelligent des... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ScienceRules 3
News Bedbugs are lurking in the north country (Nov '10) Nov '10 Smells like Skank 4
More from around the web