SUNY Oneonta Professor selected to pr...

SUNY Oneonta Professor selected to present at Spain conference

There are 1 comment on the WKTV - News - Local story from Sep 24, 2010, titled SUNY Oneonta Professor selected to present at Spain conference. In it, WKTV - News - Local reports that:

ONEONTA, N.Y. - Professor Tony Scafide of the SUNY Oneonta Music Department will take part in the International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation held November 15-17 in Madrid, Spain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV - News - Local.

Johnson City, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I took this professor's class last year. He really loves teaching his courses. Good sense of humor too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY College at Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fidget Spinners: The latest hit trend (May '17) May '17 Sam 1
News Oneonta residents speak out after beating of co... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Streetrunner 1
News SUNY Oneonta student in critical condition afte... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 1
News NY college campuses to get more local farm goods (Nov '13) Nov '13 reaper 1
News Utica Mayor Palmieri appoints new Chief of Staff (Aug '13) Aug '13 unbelievable 3
News Medford Civic Group Awards Scholarships (Jun '11) Jun '11 Justice 1
News Oneida Residents Graduate, Earn Honors (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peggy Mason 1