Festival to bring jazz to SUNY Oneonta

Festival to bring jazz to SUNY Oneonta

There are 3 comments on the Daily Star story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Festival to bring jazz to SUNY Oneonta. In it, Daily Star reports that:

Disqus Festival to bring jazz to SUNY Oneonta Patricia Breakey The Daily Star ONEONTA - By Patricia Breakey Delhi News Bureau Veteran jazz pianist Lee Shaw will be the featured guest at the inaugural Oneonta Jazz Festival at the State University College at Oneonta on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

Joel

Jamestown, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Really cool to see that jazz is still being performed in schools and in Oneonta at all.

Good work guys.
Sandy

Jamestown, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2010
I will be going to the show. Nice to hear jazz again in Oneonta.
Nate

Bainbridge, NY

#3 May 3, 2010
I was there, it was a joke and almost no one who wasn't a part of suny showed up. Just overrated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY College at Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneonta residents speak out after beating of co... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Streetrunner 1
News SUNY Oneonta student in critical condition afte... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 1
News NY college campuses to get more local farm goods (Nov '13) Nov '13 reaper 1
News Utica Mayor Palmieri appoints new Chief of Staff (Aug '13) Aug '13 unbelievable 3
News Medford Civic Group Awards Scholarships (Jun '11) Jun '11 Justice 1
News Oneida Residents Graduate, Earn Honors (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peggy Mason 1
News Area News (Dec '09) Nov '10 prejudice 2
More from around the web