Vietnam, up close

Vietnam, up close

There are 8 comments on the PressConnects.com story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Vietnam, up close. In it, PressConnects.com reports that:

I never met a hiker who carried a novel under his arm. Greg Beauchamp did. It was on a rugged group hike in July up Hemlock Mountain near Slate Run, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PressConnects.com.

vc upclose

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2009
vc upclose

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 29, 2009
&fe ature=channel

how close do U want?
2close VC

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 29, 2009
2close VC

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 29, 2009
crazy ox3thong

Lindenhurst, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2009
close hu ?:) O ba ma" go swine or sbeer?
:-0 watch yo buttwildsirth :)
up close dis back ki

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 30, 2009
back ki admitted stealing but refused to tell and describe the vnch crimes!!!
why back ki????

thieu JR wrote:
back ki the north commie vietnamese came in saigon in 1975 and forced south vietnamese to re education camp.
while their husband in prison. the back ki commie vietcong used ak47 and force their wives and children and their parent out of their homes. to "kinh te moi" most of these people died.
so the vcbackay moved in their homes. and dat was how the vietcong back ki owned these homes!
back ki! please tell me dat i am lying!

REALs the bac ki commie wrote:
If you didn't do no crimes, nobody would kich you out of your shitty hole and throw your scabby ass in jungle camps!
Just committ felony in USA, you would find out USA doing the same thing!
Aahahaha!
Aahahahhahahaha!
up close dis back ki

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 30, 2009
back ki keep your ak47 close super glue it to your smelly boday VC
tao hoe da pimpp

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY Brockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SUNY Brockport alumnus gives $1.25 million to c... (Feb '16) Feb '16 GINA 1
News SUNY Brockport students fight bullying, racism ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Pumpkin Roit 1
News Assault in SUNY Brockport dorm spurs campus alert (Sep '14) Sep '14 Rhonda Retard 1
News Why do Some Stupid SUNY Brockport Students Dest... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Wakep2014 1
News 2 students charged for forcing dog into keg stand (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lawrence Wolf 6
News Trial set in SUNY Brockport murder case (Feb '13) Feb '13 bad azz kneegaaz 2
News Mourners gather for funeral of slain SUNY Brock... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 7
More from around the web