The Press Republican - Fire victim a hero
Steven Fanning was trying to save people when he succumbed to smoke inhalation during an accidental fire early Sunday that may be linked to a cigarette.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.
#1 Feb 10, 2009
A TRUE HERO who put others before himself. A very rare trait these days. God was there to pull him into HIS arms for laying down his life for the saftey of others.
#2 Feb 10, 2009
daughter rented in plattsburgh: never have i seen such firetraps in one city; the slumlords dont care, just get the kids money.. and obviously the fire dept doesnt give a shit..i hope the parents sue ll. and city and mayor personally!i have lived in nyc, newburgh, kingston and albany and am a 59 year old state employee with 25 years
#3 May 6, 2010
The Fire Department has nothing to do with city code enforcement, Blame the City of Platssburgh building inspector for the death traps. The Firefighters have to risk their lives to go in thoes dumps when they burn
Add your comments below
|DOH: Capital Region sees highest percentage inc...||Feb '18||Capital District Sex||1|
|Hurricane Maria a reminder of 'second-class' st... (Oct '17)||Oct '17||Covfeve||8|
|UAlbany student facing trial in Halloween sexua... (Sep '16)||Mar '17||Steve||4|
|The state of residential solar power (Feb '17)||Feb '17||Solarman||1|
|Racial disparities persist in breast cancer (Nov '16)||Nov '16||Margaret Sanger||3|
|UAlbany Hate Crime Accusers Charged With Assaul... (Feb '16)||Mar '16||Ozzie King Of Zyl...||4|
|TU+ Authorities shared 'contradictory' statemen... (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Bernard||1|
Find what you want!
Search SUNY Albany Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC