Albany native Gregory Maguire donates...

Albany native Gregory Maguire donates papers to University

There are 1 comment on the WNYT NewsChannel 13 story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Albany native Gregory Maguire donates papers to University. In it, WNYT NewsChannel 13 reports that:

On a day when the musical play "Wicked" is running at Proctor's, as well as its ninth year in New York and on five other major stages worldwide, the author of the novel on which it is based was honored at the place where he studied, the University at Albany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT NewsChannel 13.

goose em gently

Albany, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Is this th same Greg Maguire that hung around the 2nd floor mens room in the PAC at SUNYA? Now I am just askin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UAlbany Hate Crime Accusers Charged With Assaul... Mar '16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 4
News TU+ Authorities shared 'contradictory' statemen... Feb '16 Bernard 1
News Cecil and Caitlyn heat up the Halloween costume... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Truth 1
News Tristin M. Buckstad (Jan '14) Aug '15 tjbuckstad-russo 2
News Students speak: Celebrating Christmas as an ath... (Dec '14) Dec '14 yuk 11
News PTSD can develop even without memory of the tra... (Aug '14) Aug '14 humanSpirit 2
News Journal of Electronic Materials Announces New E... (Jul '14) Jul '14 georgenardis 1
More from around the web