$200,000 pay day for Clinton's UAlban...

$200,000 pay day for Clinton's UAlbany speech

There are 8 comments on the WNYT NewsChannel 13 story from Mar 5, 2011, titled $200,000 pay day for Clinton's UAlbany speech. In it, WNYT NewsChannel 13 reports that:

We now know what it cost to bring former President Bill Clinton in to speak at the University at Albany this past week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT NewsChannel 13.

zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2011
come on bill give us a break
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2011
do you still deny having monica sucking on your wiener...
GreenLiving

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Hey, I would've filled those kids' heads with libertal bullshit for half that!
Dan Carver

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
Shameful. The state in in such deep debt that the University is cutting programs, yet can afford to pay that total scumbag $200K? Whoever approved this should lose their job for it.
BBB

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Mar 6, 2011
zeldo wrote:
do you still deny having monica sucking on your wiener...
Monica was really enjoying that footlong until Linda Tripped on it!
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2011
if these universities are that dumb to pay billy boy, we say good for you billy.

we heard monica gives good head
Controversy

Detroit, MI

#8 Mar 12, 2011
Hillary Clinton is the one God wants us looking to for leadership in marriage.

Here is a great article about her:

www.michaelzoran.typepad.com/controversy

You people need to stop focusing on the negative problems of Bill Clinton, and start focusing on the excellent qualities of leadership demonstrated by Hillary Clinton.
FOOL

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Controversy wrote:
Hillary Clinton is the one God wants us looking to for leadership in marriage.
Here is a great article about her:
www.michaelzoran.typepad.com/controversy
You people need to stop focusing on the negative problems of Bill Clinton, and start focusing on the excellent qualities of leadership demonstrated by Hillary Clinton.
The same Hillary Clinton that flipped on the Iraq war when it was convenient for her political career? Yeah I'll be sure to look to her for leadership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UAlbany student facing trial in Halloween sexua... (Sep '16) Mar '17 Steve 4
News The state of residential solar power Feb '17 Solarman 1
News Racial disparities persist in breast cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 Margaret Sanger 3
News UAlbany Hate Crime Accusers Charged With Assaul... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 4
News TU+ Authorities shared 'contradictory' statemen... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Bernard 1
News Cecil and Caitlyn heat up the Halloween costume... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Truth 1
News Tristin M. Buckstad (Jan '14) Aug '15 tjbuckstad-russo 2
More from around the web