Opinion: Why death penalty for Holmes...

Opinion: Why death penalty for Holmes won't bring justice

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Opinion: Why death penalty for Holmes won't bring justice. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: James R. Acker is a distinguished teaching professor at the School of Criminal Justice at the University at Albany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Jhon

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Sooo.....adding another body to the count will bring everyone back?I don't think so!They want to kill him to make themselfs feel better,and this other guy who is excited to watch his broher die is a total arse for trying to silence everyone with childish name calling and just because you thnk no one should be killed for any reason does not make you a left-wing liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DOH: Capital Region sees highest percentage inc... Feb '18 Capital District Sex 1
News Hurricane Maria a reminder of 'second-class' st... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Covfeve 8
News UAlbany student facing trial in Halloween sexua... (Sep '16) Mar '17 Steve 4
News The state of residential solar power (Feb '17) Feb '17 Solarman 1
News Racial disparities persist in breast cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 Margaret Sanger 3
News UAlbany Hate Crime Accusers Charged With Assaul... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 4
News TU+ Authorities shared 'contradictory' statemen... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Bernard 1