Lawsuit claims SUNY Cobleskill used b...

Lawsuit claims SUNY Cobleskill used black students to balance budget

There are 1 comment on the Times Union story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Lawsuit claims SUNY Cobleskill used black students to balance budget. In it, Times Union reports that:

The former dean of the State University of New York at Cobleskill has filed a whistleblower lawsuit against the school for discriminating against black students by keeping them in school for their tuition dollars when administrators knew they had no chance of earning a degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Union.

LLT

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Wait a minute - I was under the impression that our President thinks EVERYONE is ENTITLED to an education?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUNY Agriculture & Technology at Cobleskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New bill would require one president at each SU... (Oct '11) Oct '14 Streetrunner 5
News Four vye for three spots on Potsdam School Board (May '13) May '13 arsebreath pu 3
News Pecheone case prompts police to look at unsolve... (Feb '11) Feb '11 whatif 5
News BOCES prepares student for life as veterinarian (Aug '09) Aug '09 Aarriett Kinter 1
More from around the web