Midway College to open pharmacy school

Midway College to open pharmacy school

There are 1 comment on the Independent story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Midway College to open pharmacy school. In it, Independent reports that:

Midway College in Kentucky's bluegrass region is reaching into the heart of Appalachia to open a pharmacy school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

judy jayne vanhoose
#2 Feb 8, 2010
this woman is a big azz hoe poppin out babies by men shes married to Not married ro Shaked up wit She dont no who her girl belongs ro and the one shes preg wit now aent her husbands Its prob jodys her exhusband She thanks she so hot but she loose as a goose just a ezy piece I herd she evn has herpies too Feel sorry for those kids thou She has like 4 or 5 an aent even 30yet looks old n saggy thou PLayne nastey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky attorney general sues Spencerian Colle... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mom 9
Financial Aid in the Wrong? (Dec '11) Dec '11 JLH88 1
News Natalie Blake of Harrodsburg competes in season... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Kay 7
News Restaurant News & Notes | Sullivan chef inspire... (Jun '10) Jun '10 a friend 1
News FOX in the Morning Idol (Jan '10) Jan '10 singini 1
News Tim Preston: Chef on duty, blue-pop stop, out o... (Jan '10) Jan '10 yummy 1
News McCain qualifies stand on gay adoption (Jul '08) Mar '09 Rozie 14
More from around the web