David Rodrigues fills Ward Three seat

There are 24 comments on the Everett Independent story from Jun 10, 2010, titled David Rodrigues fills Ward Three seat. In it, Everett Independent reports that:

The Everett Common Council voted unanimously Monday night to have David Rodrigues fill the Ward Three seat vacated by longtime Councilor Sal DiDomenico who resigned last month after being elected the new State Senator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Everett Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wilson

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2010
Made up by Gary? Who's Gary? The Mayor? Tell you what, put the bong down and wake up. Not everything is black or white. Jordan is bad news and the Council is better off without you, I mean him.
MEE

Kissimmee, FL

#22 Nov 10, 2012
Due u Idiots know that Rodrigues is Milissa Murphys husband you The Fat Mans Chief of Staff. talk about Ethics Violations
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Absolutely feel the same way. Wonder what their dinner conversations are about ??? Did Melissa have the baby yet ? Haven't heard ...
Everett

Everett, MA

#24 Nov 11, 2012
Everett Resident wrote:
Absolutely feel the same way. Wonder what their dinner conversations are about ??? Did Melissa have the baby yet ? Haven't heard ...
She had a baby girl weeks ago. She's back at (cough cough) work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage Apr 30 Machbuster 110
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage Apr '15 Belle Sexton 4
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Oct '14 Potato 12
News Poll: A deadlock in Iowa's key Senate race (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 3
News Appointment to the Federal Bridge Corporation L... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dragonfly 1
News Avellone deserves spot on the ballot (May '14) Jun '14 sfgawege 2
News Peter Lucas: Rescuing Oss heroes from history's... (May '14) May '14 aleksandra 2
More from around the web