Student immigrants launch Mass. State...

Student immigrants launch Mass. Statehouse vigil

There are 13 comments on the SouthCoastToday.com story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Student immigrants launch Mass. Statehouse vigil. In it, SouthCoastToday.com reports that:

A group of undocumented students and their advocates on Monday launched a round-the-clock vigil outside the Massachusetts Statehouse in protest of a state Senate budget amendment calling for stricter measures aimed at illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.

Jymes

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
I don't know the situation in Boston but in California we have more kids who want a college education than we have seats in the classrooms for them. I wish we could educate everyone but I feel we have to look after our own citzens first when it comes to doling out limited resources. I really do empathize for those illigal students but i think they are wrong.
kathleen

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
So if they dont get their way they will put on a show about how unfair it is. What about the fairness to American citizens children who have to compete for the same seat in the classroom. Why can't the illegal students appeal to their Country for help. Why is the American TAXPAYER always responsible ? Just because ? Youe parents came here illegally how much responsibity do they have for this mess. How about they pay for your college ? They don't have colleges in other countries ?
just me

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2010
if they are illegals they should have been arrested and deported. ohh I see they were not illegals they were undocumented--and the difference is?
Steve

Fenton, MI

#5 Jun 9, 2010
What is the argument here? every single alien "BROKE THE LAW!" Our Government, Republican & Democrat, have allowed the invasion of 30 million criminals and is the largest invasion of any Nation, in direct violation of Article IV, Section IV of our Constitution.

This refusal to abide by our Constitution should be classified as Treason as grounds for impeachment & trials for Treason!

Not only have they allowed the invasion, they force American tax payers to pay Billions of dollars to provide Welfare, Prison, Educate the invaders children,free medical care, at the same time the invading horde break numerous laws, massive document fraud, & are destroying our schools, hospitals, communities, culture and standard of living while Robbing, Raping, Killing & Assaulting American Citizens WAKE UP PEOPLE! They walked,rode,swam and drove over here, they can do the same going home! taking thier anchors with them!
&fe ature=player_embedded
http://immigrationcounters.com/
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/
Sam Houston

Springfield, MA

#6 Jun 9, 2010
This just gopes to show how THESE CRIMINALS ARE FLAUNTING OUR LAWS, and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS INCOMPETENT AT ENFORCING THE LAWS.

Round them up, THEN SHIP THEM HOME, freight class. Put their enablers, on Beacon Hill and in the White House , in PRISON!!!!
SkipperJim

AOL

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Right on Sam and Steve. It's an invading army and our government does nothing. Thank you Washington for destroying our way of life. Might be a good time to round people up at these demonstrations.
bigbanana

Lexington, MA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
" undocumented students" is that the PC word for Illegal lawbreakers?

Hello elected officials!

fellow AMERICAN TAXPAYER HERE!!!

please do your job and have these Illegal lawbreakers arrested and deported!
Latin Lady

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Deport them to my country!!!
Better Change Is Coming

Newport News, VA

#10 Jun 9, 2010
Again.....where is ICE.....gatherings like this are making their job too easy.
Dial 2 For ICE

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2010
This is bull chit!
Detect, detain, deportation only!

Since: Apr 09

West Lafayette, IN

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Remember now, we can't deport them because we can't find them.......repeat after me
I am afraid things are about to come to a head this summer folks.
With all the nutcases pushing, the obama slobber jockeys pushing, the obama mafia groups pushing and the patience of the American People growing thin, this could turn very ugly and very violent in very short order.
Sadly, that is just what the obama regime is counting on folks.
Please keep your cool, but also please be prepared for the worst.
John Thiel
Mynameismud

Easthampton, MA

#13 Jun 10, 2010
JohnSmiles wrote:
Remember now, we can't deport them because we can't find them.......repeat after me
I am afraid things are about to come to a head this summer folks.
With all the nutcases pushing, the obama slobber jockeys pushing, the obama mafia groups pushing and the patience of the American People growing thin, this could turn very ugly and very violent in very short order.
Sadly, that is just what the obama regime is counting on folks.
Please keep your cool, but also please be prepared for the worst.
John Thiel
The next time oBOWma has a press conference count how many American flags are behind him. None!
sniper

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Boy I wish I could have the head of imagration and naturlizations job for one year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
News Trump - the candidate most despised by American... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 1
News Donald Trump Polling Very Well in New Hampshire (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 2
More from around the web