Ron Paul running a solid second in Ne...

Ron Paul running a solid second in New Hampshire

There are 16 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jan 8, 2012, titled Ron Paul running a solid second in New Hampshire. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is pushing for a strong second-place finish in Tuesday's primary in New Hampshire, where his Libertarian-style campaign seems to resonate with the state's independent-minded voters and young people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Theo

Germany

#1 Jan 8, 2012
all normal people, who want to improve situation in USA should vote for him. This man is really good, wise, reasonable, peaceful,not corrupt candidate, who will bring improvement in USA and it gets about to have normal president, who will fix this complete mess, which was done most of all by bush and his all cooperators ( it must be remembered that Romney was supporter of Bush and something like his cooperator and harms for USA just like global damages are till now ).
HTS

Williston, ND

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Theo wrote:
all normal people, who want to improve situation in USA should vote for him. This man is really good, wise, reasonable, peaceful,not corrupt candidate, who will bring improvement in USA and it gets about to have normal president, who will fix this complete mess, which was done most of all by bush and his all cooperators ( it must be remembered that Romney was supporter of Bush and something like his cooperator and harms for USA just like global damages are till now ).
By "normal people" I must conclude that you're referring to pot-smoking, draft-dodging free-lov'in hippies.
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 8, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>By "normal people" I must conclude that you're referring to pot-smoking, draft-dodging free-lov'in hippies.

Strange..I thought he meant freedom loving, small government constitutional conservatives.

Oh well.. to each his own.
Awake and Aware

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Vote Responsibly

Ron Paul 2012
Awake and Aware

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>By "normal people" I must conclude that you're referring to pot-smoking, draft-dodging free-lov'in hippies.
The "pot-smoking, draft-dodging free-lov'in hippies" are the Community Agitators voters and he is going to be a one termer.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Awake and Aware wrote:
<quoted text>
The "pot-smoking, draft-dodging free-lov'in hippies" are the Community Agitators voters and he is going to be a one termer.
I used to have quite a bit of respect for Ron Paul. Two things have reallly turned me off:
1. His statement that the US basically deserved the 9/11 attacks.
2. His cult-like following are composed on religious fanatics who
worship Ron Paul as a man, not the principles for which he
stands. It is like he is claimed to be the only one who can
save our country... the only one who has any character or any
loyalty to the constitution.
Gloria

Prescott, AZ

#7 Jan 9, 2012
It takes an extremely high principled person to stick his neck out for 30 years against the establishment. Respect is what I would say about his supporters. Some might be a bit clingy but freedom is worth fighting for.
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jan 9, 2012
Stands for the Constitution and our founding fathers
What a laugh.
It all a ploy, just as Obama with Change you can believe in.
All Paul wants to do is to split the vote in favor of Obama

Read the Constitution and see how many amendments were instituted.
Also he wants to amend the 14 article in the Constitution.
Figure it out.
The man is Anti American
Wake up and do some research and stop being sheep,
All he spouts about is Constitution with NO plans to fix the mess. When he has NO answers he spout on and on about . The Constitution
He wants to isolate America That is NOT in the Constitution.
Paul don't want to fight for freedom. He is a political hack.
He will not get the GOP nomination
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>I used to have quite a bit of respect for Ron Paul. Two things have reallly turned me off:
1. His statement that the US basically deserved the 9/11 attacks.
2. His cult-like following are composed on religious fanatics who
worship Ron Paul as a man, not the principles for which he
stands. It is like he is claimed to be the only one who can
save our country... the only one who has any character or any
loyalty to the constitution.
Paul voted against the NDAA and ALL the OTHER candidates support the NDAA. So if you vote for anyone of the OTHERS you are supporting the destruction of the Constitution, Posse Comitatus and the Bill of Rights.

Choose wisely who you vote for.

Under the NDAA anyone can be held FOREVER without a trial, a lawyer, or being charged. Anyone can also be put to death under the NDAA.

Just remember the life you save maybe your child(ren), grandchild(ren) or yours.

Choose wisely who you vote for, this is NOT a game.
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 9, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
All he spouts about is Constitution with NO plans to fix the mess. When he has NO answers he spout on and on about . The Constitution
He wants to isolate America That is NOT in the Constitution.
Paul don't want to fight for freedom. He is a political hack.
He will not get the GOP nomination
1. Google the difference between ISOLATIONISM and NON-INTERVENTIONISM.

2. Paul is THE ONLY ONE that fights for for freedom. Dr. Paul was against NDAA, PATRIOT ACT, SOPA, NAFTA, CAFTA, HR3166 and all the other ANTI-FREEDOM bills.

3. A political hack who HASN'T FLIP FLOPPED in his principles!

4. The GOP stopped being conservative 30 years ago after it was taken over by the neoc0ns;.
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jan 9, 2012
Crazy n Nutty Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Paul is THE ONLY ONE that fights for for freedom. Dr. Paul was against NDAA, PATRIOT ACT, SOPA, NAFTA, CAFTA, HR3166 and all the other ANTI-FREEDOM bills.
4. The GOP stopped being conservative 30 years ago after it was taken over by the neoc0ns;.
How can you be free When Paul want to give Iran Nuclear weapons and cut the military and bring all troops home.
Freedom is not free!!! YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT

Paul IS an Isolationist
He has no party. Libertarians have disowned him and the Republican are just letting him play the game. Notice he doesn't say I am a Libertarian any more. Guarantee Paul will drop out
30 years ago who started Vietnam it was Johnson Democrat.
Reagan Republican TAKE DOWN THAT WALL

Paul has flipped flop on more issues then any one in congress.
Look it up.
While you are at it look up his racist letters on Jews and Blacks. all the UNTRUE attack ads he has out that he was called on.
Looks like a chicken and has a nose like poncho and growing longer every day
Sorry he won't be elected plan to pass the wand onto his son Rand who don't go along with ALL his fathers crazy ideas.
No concrete Plans to turn the ecomony around or provide jobs or defend this country. Just runing to split the vote in favor of Obama. Study politics platforms and learn
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 9, 2012
<quoted text>
How can you be free When Paul want to give Iran Nuclear weapons and cut the military and bring all troops home.
Paul IS an Isolationist
He has no party. Libertarians have disowned him and the Republican are just letting him play the game. Notice he doesn't say I am a Libertarian any more. Guarantee Paul will drop out
Look it up.
While you are at it look up his racist letters on Jews and Blacks. all the UNTRUE attack ads he has out that he was called on.
Sorry he won't be elected plan to pass the wand onto his son Rand who don't go along with ALL his fathers crazy ideas.
No concrete Plans to turn the ecomony around or provide jobs or defend this country. Just runing to split the vote in favor of Obama. Study politics platforms and learn
Please look up Doctor Paul's REAL views and convictions, they are NOT as you claim. Thank you.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 9, 2012
Check out his platform.
I listen to Paul when he ran 2 times before and now to all the debates. ANY man who want to make all drugs legal an refuses to defend this country is NOT AMERICAN He also wants a ONE Monetary system
Look up that that means. One World currency
I don't listen to Paul's propaganda and flip flop.
Looks weak act weak an is weak Period
Not electable. Just there to split the vote because deep down he has the same platform as Obama That is to weak this country
Wake up Do real research on this little man
Heck his son don't even go along with most of his fathers rambeling
Theo

Germany

#14 Jan 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Paul IS an Isolationist
Look it up.
It is not true, what you write. This man is really honest and the best politician in your country. You can prove how he had voted ( it is complete truth, what he says and many times he had voted very well ) and he is not racist, it is clear. I do not undrestand why you hate him so much. He is really the best among republicans and he is really honest ( he has voted to stop raising salaries of congressmen, it is good step )and he supports capitalism, he is anti-war, pro-democracy, supports freedom, I think that just these are values of USA.
You can prove and read and then write: www.issues2000.org/2012/Ron-Paul_War_+_Peace.... . There are many issues. Besides he is rather moderate politican and the world is interested in moderate, normal, peaceful politician just like this man is and not a global terrorist, which will lead the world and own country to the end and to global war.
What about this Romney? he has no programm. His all activity in this congress was only voting one time pro-abortion, one time against abortion, one time he is pro and one time is against. And naturally war with Iran can be really not to stop and additionally war with China- it will be a nail, do you think that you will win? You have already lost in Iraq and Afghanistan and your complete cranly politicians have made mess globally.And only Ron Paul has the normal politics.
Theo

Germany

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Crazy n Nutty Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
He has voted much times very well.This ndaa acts are acts of terror against another, independent countries. This patriot acts are in reality acts of terror which are aimed at own nation and these nafta/cafta is the nail to coffin for your economy, all fabrics were transferred to Mexico and another countries, because there are cheap workers there and it is in reality no profit for everybody. It is using poor people and ruining of your society. You are jobless and Mexicans and another people from South America work as slaves for 6 or less dolars to produce. People, you must cut and stop it. Ron Paul and his people are really the only people, who can save this your USA and it can be that global world too. Additionally he is really honest man- he has voted against raise of salaries for congressmen ( it wasmnaturally common project of repubs and demos ). He is really the great politician, the best politician as USA has. He should be president there.He is the only worthy person to be president in USA.
Theo

Germany

#17 Jan 9, 2012
HTS wrote:
no, I think about normal people, who can think and regard future of own country as important issue.
www.issues2000.org/2012/Ron-Paul_War_+_Peace....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton debuts a new haircut in Snapchat Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
More from around the web