a Samuel Baka at Pucker Gallery, a Pa...

a Samuel Baka at Pucker Gallery, a Paris Visonea at Suffolk University...

There are 2 comments on the Boston.com story from Aug 23, 2011, titled a Samuel Baka at Pucker Gallery, a Paris Visonea at Suffolk University.... In it, Boston.com reports that:

When he was a child, the artist Samuel Bak lived in the Vilna Ghetto, established by the Nazis in 1941 in what is now Vilnius, Lithuania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Animal Lover

Peabody, MA

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Go Kristie Kaminski, Peabody, I hope you reach your goal...challenge other Suffolk University Graduates to donate to Kristie Kaminski's "Smoke Out" Cruelty to Animals Challenge and help the MSPCA. http://support.mspca.org/goto/KristieKaminski...
Animal Lover

Peabody, MA

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Sorry this posted to wrong article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton debuts a new haircut in Snapchat (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
More from around the web