Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick gets 44 perc...

Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick gets 44 percent favorability rating in new poll

There are 2 comments on the MassLive.com story from Mar 29, 2009, titled Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick gets 44 percent favorability rating in new poll. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Mass. Gov. Deval L. Patrick is taking a beating politically as the state's economy sags and the media reports about patronage hirings on Beacon Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Carbone

Meriden, CT

#1 Mar 29, 2009
This poll must have been taken in the MA State House...
Tony

Waltham, MA

#2 Mar 30, 2009
Deval is lucky if he has a 25% "favorable rating". The guy is an unquestionable "pinhead", not a cell in his brain! To make matters worse, I was stupid enough to believe his promises and vote him in! Since then: Not a single new idea from him, he dreams up (via his staff) every tax or fee increase or NEW fee imaginable. He did exactly what he promised not to- hired a crony for big bucks for a job that has not been filled in 12 years! He took a nice vacation in Jamaica and took State Police "bodyguards" at taxpayer expense (flights, hotel, meals) as if ANYONE would know him in Jamaica! I'm no bigot, but I would not hire the guy to shine my shoes, let alone pick cotton in my fields! Too bad we have to wait for next election to kick the bum out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton debuts a new haircut in Snapchat Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
More from around the web