Independents Key in Massachusetts Sen...

Independents Key in Massachusetts Senate Race

There are 47 comments on the News Max story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Independents Key in Massachusetts Senate Race. In it, News Max reports that:

All eyes are glued to the Massachusetts Senate race where upstart Republican Scott Brown is now in a dead heat with presumed shoo-in Martha Coakley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shady Lady

Westmont, IL

#50 Jan 19, 2010
Yes, it is President Bush's fault. We missed him so much we ran out, and voted Republican in Massachusettes, and we will do that over, and over until the Republicans have majority in the House, and Senate. If a Republican won a Senate seat held by a Democrat for decades, no Democrat seat is safe. Is i t November yet?
Tommy

United States

#52 Jan 20, 2010
BROWN WINS wrote:
thank you to all the new england patriots!!! tell obama to get packin...
I second that !! Proud of all of you.
Tommy

United States

#53 Jan 20, 2010
ObaMAO wrote:
Independent voter for Brown, and I voted
Thank you !! Thank you !!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#54 Jan 20, 2010
Independent = A Voter that is fed up with both parties, not one that loves them both.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 20, 2010
Boston Alzheimers Moment wrote:
Tea Partying for what? Tea Partying is such an overused phrase these, it's lost its' meaning. The Forefathers of our country rebelled against people like the Republicans, not for them. One year later, after 6.00 a gallon gas, 2 wars, one VERY needless, Big Brother Gov't, a depleted economy, secret energy meetings, lies up the gazoo, terrorizing us with terrorism, they want to vote these scumbags back in! I admit, Obama isn't everything we voted for, but stupidity is not an option! If you go back to Republicans, your brain is marshmallow! Your brains have sunk in Boston Harbor along with the tea bags.
The Boston Tea Party was rebellion against taxation without representation.

WTH do you think Obama and his party of Liberals have been doing? Please think about it for a few seconds. Nancy Pelosi takes three airplanes full of Liberals to Copenhagen and tells them we are all in agreement with Cap & Trade. Not ONE REPUBLICAN or intelligent person was allowed to board the planes.

The President calls for ostracizing Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, some Freedom of speech issue you have there, certainly not being represented, certainly being taxed.

You your head, turn off CMM and MSNBC once in a while and read a newspaper.
Joe

Tyler, TX

#56 Jan 20, 2010
Chicago Hope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those are right leaning orgs and that proves nothing.
The proof will be in 24 hrs.
Yup.

Location hidden

#58 Jan 20, 2010
The nicest part of dumping all the incumbents will be that all the corporate and government brides are canceled. All wasted money, start all over again.

F em all. Vote out all incumbents 11/2/10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton debuts a new haircut in Snapchat (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
More from around the web