Independents Key in Massachusetts Sen...

Independents Key in Massachusetts Senate Race

There are 47 comments on the News Max story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Independents Key in Massachusetts Senate Race. In it, News Max reports that:

All eyes are glued to the Massachusetts Senate race where upstart Republican Scott Brown is now in a dead heat with presumed shoo-in Martha Coakley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stop the madness

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2010
The Democrats were more than slow in realizing tea party influence in Massachusetts, they were too busy scoffing and calling American citizens terrorists. They were too busy spitting in our faces, failing to see that we were getting ticked. Now, it's time to really open their eyes. Massachusetts, you can send shockwaves to D.C.. We are counting on you to send the biggest and best message yet. No Coakley--no runaway govt!
Fighters for Liberty

Lowell, MA

#2 Jan 17, 2010
The climate change in Massachusetts is political and cultural. The Mass Democratic glacier is melting under the hot wind of Liberty. Scott Brown is only the first of many new patriots. The Kennedy legacy is done.

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2010
Remember, even if Brown loses it will be close and that is HUGE for the future of politics in MA and the country. Most people write off MA as hopelessly Democrat but that will end even if Brown loses by a few points. I think this will show conservatives in so-called 'liberal' areas what their true numbers are and what their true potential is to get this country back on track.

In a sense just the fact that we are EVEN having this discussion is an absolutely huge victory for conservativism.
Chicago Hope and Change

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2010
The independents in Mass are just unregistered Democrats and any spin from the GOP is just false.
This is another reason why we need Universal voter registration. We must keep the GOP at bay and deny them any hope of victory.

CHANGE is here!
Join the Obama-majority!
Lmao

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2010
Chicago Hope and Change wrote:
The independents in Mass are just unregistered Democrats and any spin from the GOP is just false.
This is another reason why we need Universal voter registration. We must keep the GOP at bay and deny them any hope of victory.
CHANGE is here!
Join the Obama-majority!
And you're definitely CLUELESS! We've seen Chains You Will Believe In and we say, NO WAY!

SCOTT BROWN, NEXT U.S. SENATOR!
Chicago Hope and Change

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2010
The people of Mass. will no longer accept the slavery and corruption of the republican capitalist dogma.
They will keep the CHANGE moving.
Anything else is just GOP spin and lies.
Coakley for equality and justice!

CHANGE is here!
Tony K

Tewksbury, MA

#9 Jan 18, 2010
Coakley will also vote for Amnesty for illegals and giving them in-state tuition and Social Security benefits.
Vote for Brown. 15 million Americans are still without jobs. We can't afford to let this happen.
Stop the madness

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2010
CHANGE is here!
Join the Obama-majority!
You mean the minority, don't you?
Drink The Hive

Orlando, FL

#11 Jan 18, 2010
This "Massage" Indians Still Smoking From The Chief Pipe?

Not Good.

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 18, 2010
The people of Mass. will no longer accept the slavery and corruption of the republican capitalist dogma.
CHANGE is here!
I still don't think you're for real. I think you're tired Republican=racist/slavery/fasc ist is just to wind people up. But anyway here's the latest poll numbers. Sorry kid, but I think CHANGE may really be coming to Massachusetts. Real change:

Politico/InAdv 1/17 - 1/17 804 LV 52 43 Brown +9
PJM/CrossTarget (R) 1/17 - 1/17 574 LV 52 42 Brown +10
PPP (D) 1/16 - 1/17 1231 LV 51 46 Brown +5
ARG 1/15 - 1/17 600 LV 52 45 Brown +7
Daily Kos/R2000 1/15 - 1/17 500 LV 48 48 Tie
InsideMedford/MRG 1/15 - 1/15 565 LV 51 41 Brown +10
PJM/CrossTarget (R) 1/14 - 1/14 946 LV 54 39 Brown +15
ARG 1/12 - 1/14 600 LV 48 45 Brown +3

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2010
that's a cut and paste of the top 8 and most recent results, from the 14th on. I didn't edit anything or leave anything out.

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2010
Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the minority, don't you?
Folks, I think Chicago is NOT a minority, I think he is trying to pose as a stereotype Al Sharpton conspiracy theory one in order to get everyone riled up. His posts are so cliche and ignorant. Read em. He's just 'spam', basically.
Xavier Thomas

Lowell, MA

#16 Jan 18, 2010
Inspiring, love the music:
Chicago Hope and Change

United States

#17 Jan 18, 2010
Scoff wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't think you're for real. I think you're tired Republican=racist/slavery/fasc ist is just to wind people up. But anyway here's the latest poll numbers. Sorry kid, but I think CHANGE may really be coming to Massachusetts. Real change:
Politico/InAdv 1/17 - 1/17 804 LV 52 43 Brown +9
PJM/CrossTarget (R) 1/17 - 1/17 574 LV 52 42 Brown +10
PPP (D) 1/16 - 1/17 1231 LV 51 46 Brown +5
ARG 1/15 - 1/17 600 LV 52 45 Brown +7
Daily Kos/R2000 1/15 - 1/17 500 LV 48 48 Tie
InsideMedford/MRG 1/15 - 1/15 565 LV 51 41 Brown +10
PJM/CrossTarget (R) 1/14 - 1/14 946 LV 54 39 Brown +15
ARG 1/12 - 1/14 600 LV 48 45 Brown +3
Most of those are right leaning orgs and that proves nothing.
The proof will be in 24 hrs.
Stop the madness

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2010
Scoff wrote:
<quoted text>Folks, I think Chicago is NOT a minority, I think he is trying to pose as a stereotype Al Sharpton conspiracy theory one in order to get everyone riled up. His posts are so cliche and ignorant. Read em. He's just 'spam', basically.
I didn't mean minority as in race. He said "join the Obama majority". I was alluding to the drop in his numbers.
Illegal Kenyan

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Jan 18, 2010
CHANGE is here!
you should worry about cleaning up that shit hole you are so proud of and not worry about others

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2010
Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean minority as in race. He said "join the Obama majority". I was alluding to the drop in his numbers.
He's posted before and said he was. it's clear he's just making fun of minorities and I think that's reprehensible.
Chicago Hope and Change

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2010
I have faith independents will reject the tea bagger Brown stain.
Looks like a major blowout for Coakley and Progressives again...LOL!
Boston Alzheimers Moment

Oscoda, MI

#23 Jan 19, 2010
Tea Partying for what? Tea Partying is such an overused phrase these, it's lost its' meaning. The Forefathers of our country rebelled against people like the Republicans, not for them. One year later, after 6.00 a gallon gas, 2 wars, one VERY needless, Big Brother Gov't, a depleted economy, secret energy meetings, lies up the gazoo, terrorizing us with terrorism, they want to vote these scumbags back in! I admit, Obama isn't everything we voted for, but stupidity is not an option! If you go back to Republicans, your brain is marshmallow! Your brains have sunk in Boston Harbor along with the tea bags.

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 19, 2010
I have faith independents will reject the tea bagger Brown stain.
Looks like a major blowout for Coakley and Progressives again...LOL!
A "blowout" is when somebody wins by a large margin, son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Among Republicans, polls show, fear of Islam is... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Three Days 3
News Hillary Rodham Clinton in a panic over Bernie S... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump counters condemnation with a warning (Dec '15) Dec '15 PatrickJ 809
News Poll: 68% of Trump's supporters would vote for ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Nov '15 Carlos 15
News Trump - the candidate most despised by American... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 1
News Donald Trump Polling Very Well in New Hampshire (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 2
More from around the web