Levey scores lower than in 2005

Levey scores lower than in 2005

There are 1 comment on the Tuscaloosamagazine story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Levey scores lower than in 2005. In it, Tuscaloosamagazine reports that:

Published: Monday, July 26, 2010 at 3:30 a.m. Last Modified: Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 11:26 p.m. TUSCALOOSA Tuscaloosa City Schools Superintendent Joyce Levey was last evaluated on her job performance in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscaloosamagazine.

Very Concerned Citizen

Pulaski, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I find it hard to believe that the state would name Levey as top superintendent (she was also ranked top 4 in the nation) if she is not performing well.

I wish the Tuscaloosa News would report all of the facts--from both sides, equally. To me, the Tuscaloosa News has lost complete credibility (although it has been lacking in that area the past few years). I am hoping the local media will cover this and all newsworthy issues in the future fairly and without bias.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stillman College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MVSU head coach interviews to begin (Jan '10) Jan '10 LC Supporter 2
News Cole added to MVSU coach search (Jan '10) Jan '10 LC Supporter 1
News L.C. Cole hired as Stillman football coach (Apr '09) Apr '09 blackcaesar2k5 1
News Rice: Not enough blacks at State Department (Sep '08) Sep '08 Omolara 55