NTSB member: On-job-napping could hel...

NTSB member: On-job-napping could help controllers

There are 6 comments on the 2NEWS.TV story from Apr 25, 2011, titled NTSB member: On-job-napping could help controllers. In it, 2NEWS.TV reports that:

On-the-job naps should be considered as part of a plan to address fatigue by air traffic controllers, airline pilots and others who work overnight shifts, a National Transportation Safety Board member said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2NEWS.TV.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#1 Apr 25, 2011
ROFL!

You have to just roll on the floor laughing at the left trying anything to cover for their Union Thugs SLEEPING ON THE JOB!

Why not "help" them even more by catering their food and hiring Prostitutes to handle their other "urges"??
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Maybe they could hire someone at minimum wage to stand there and poke the air-traffic controller with a stick if he started to nod off.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Anyone who has an education knows that napping on a regular schedule keeps workers more alert when they're back on the job.

But then, these would be studies conducted by scientists, and they learn stuff from books, and books are liberal, probably.
sue

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Try napping on any other night job and see where it gets you.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2011
Napping on the job is recommended to keep workers alert when they're not napping.
That would be the point of allowing regular napping. So when they're not napping, they're NOT napping, as opposed to now, when they're not napping (wink wink nudge nudge) but then fall asleep on the job.
Children can figure this one out. I have faith in the boozehound of Gibsonton and his multiple IDs. He'll get it, eventually.
Rested flight controllers? I vote yes.
find yo eggg

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Apr 25, 2011
dat joke again!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Low-income kindergartners are closing the achie... 9 hr Perv Hid In Lift 4
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... 9 hr Claudius Augustus... 3
News Vaccines contain DNA fragments from aborted hum... Jun '16 Rugilerar 8
News Deputies: Gator drags toddler into water near D... Jun '16 TerriB1 1
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny May '16 josephbarkley 28
News 7 Epic Moments When Fossil Fuel Divestment Crus... May '16 Earthling-1 2
News That controversial retracted study on gender an... Apr '16 Christshariahns 1
More from around the web